Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are pics taken from the E Party that Mahler's breeder has every year. After almost 3 years of waiting, I finally had my own E puppy at the E party.

I'll continue adding pics over the next few days, as the party is three days long, and Molly hasn't gotten all the pictures uploaded yet. All photos posted here were taken by her (and yes, I have permission to share).

Firstly, we have.....TIGGER! Tiggy Iggy keeps all the GSD puppies in line, and is the SWEETEST Chi ever (and very well trained). She's a blast to be with!

And here is Woo, who is a confirmed 20+ years old. Molly (who is not in this picture) rescued him.

Here comes the Butter Bean! Dude is growing like a weed, and I'm enjoying (almost) every second of it! So grateful to have him.

Barking fail

Handsome boy o' mine

Gimme da rag!!!

Captain Kangaroo

Waiting for his turn

I got it! I got the pillow!

I wuv j00!

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mahler's maternal grandmother, 10 year old Queen. A wonderful couple took her into their home, so she could enjoy her retirement years.

Half brother Indigo, a Bandit x Nova production

Indigo with his sister, Isha (Eesha)

Indigo's full sister, Izarra

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mahler's full brother, Marcus (formerly nicknamed "Mr Screamy")

Mahler and Marcus together

This is Mahler's half sister, Qoyri (Cory) from another breeder. She and Mahler are remarkably similar in appearance. I looked into her face and really felt I was looking at an adult version of my Mahlrat. The resemblance is uncanny in person. I found it strange, because of all the half siblings in attendance at the party, the dog from another breeder looked most like my Butter Bean.

Qoyri thinks defense is the way to go when it comes to protection

Half sister Zahira agrees

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
That looks like an absolutely fantastic time with some absolutely fantastic and stunning pictures!

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
So much German shepherd awesomeness in one place! How can you stand it???

Captain Kangaroo
We had a shepherd mix when I was very young (under 5). I named him Captain Kangaroo because he jumped like one :) I still remember riding home in the back of the station wagon, both of us in the back.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We had a shepherd mix when I was very young (under 5). I named him Captain Kangaroo because he jumped like one I still remember riding home in the back of the station wagon, both of us in the back.
Aren't those memories great?

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Molly shared the counts from the party, and there were (give or take) 66 people with approximately as many dogs in attendance! That's actually up 10 from last year!

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FINALLY more photos!

To start this batch off is honorary E dog, Ivan! Ivan is a survivor from Michael Vick's dogs. He is happily loved by a little girl, and does SAR!

Mirada and I, preparing for a Rally-O run!

Mahler wants his turn!

But patience is key

A working line with rear angles!? WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC?!!?

Look! It's Zahira again!

Munch only does this once a year....doesn't seem like it ^_^

Var and Laurie. Var is an Eagle Eichenluft son, and is a long coated sable!

He demands that Laurie relinquish his kong

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I still love this mug

8 years young and in excellent condition

Nice grip on the bite pillow, bud!

Is mine

Not giving it back

See, is mine

You can suck on it

Munch's sister, Kahlua. Kahlua has her CATCH and is mad wicked titled in all things agility! Her owner hopes to be competing with her internationally this year!

Kahlua also only does this once a year (at the party). This is what a good genetic grip looks like

Circa (not related to Munch or Kahlua I don't believe)

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kona, from E litter Heulenluft

Kona and brother Fenris

Indigo says "GIMME DA RAG!!"

I gots it!

*GASP* GIVE IT BACK!!!

Isha, sister to Izarra and Indigo

More Chihuahuas!

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I wouldn't leave you without puppy pics! Here are the Ulka babies!

Mmmm....pool water

Who doesn't love to hug a foot while they sleep?

Grandma Queen goes for a swim

Relaxing under a bumbershoot

Munch flies! Service dogs have super powers

Gunner, a full sibling to the I puppies. He's from the G litter

Grizzly, from Molly's first G litter (not related to Gunner)

Arko! Arko was recently V rated at his breed survey, which is a huge accomplishment for a working line! He was recently bred to Mahler's mother, so hopefully there will be babies in another 5 weeks!

Ambra with her brood! From L to R: Canyon, Whiskey, Ambra (mom), Caleb. I didn't get the last dog's name, unfortunately. These puppies are only 15 months old!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Wow! The pics! All are beautiful! ... I still love The Butter Bean the most. :) I also just love it that the little dog is 20+ years old! That is awesome!

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Mahler's breeder took all these pictures :) I have no photographic talent, lol

And it is a blast. I do not know of many/any other breeders that have a party like this. When you buy an Eichenluft/Heulenluft dog, you don't just get a dog, you get a family :)

It is highly common for puppy buyers to come back years down the road and adopt one of Molly's retired breeding girls.

Jon and I hope to take on Ambra. Mahler's grandmother, Queen, is with a wonderful couple, and several other senior ladies that were once in Molly's program came to visit as well.

People come from ALL OVER the states BTW. People from CT, MD, RI, OH, VA, NY, and for a couple people. all the way from Canada.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Even more pictures!

Oh God, the ball!

Oh GOD, THE BALL!

Nononononono!

Well, I guess that wasn't SO bad. Look! Another ball!

I'll get it!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Lol! Wow! He "got it" just about immediately didn't he? Good job! :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts