Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
If you can tell me what breed he is...I'd be much obliged
Being he looks so much like my childhood dog ... I have to guess he is a Terrier mix ... :)

He is a looker for sure! He looks to be in great physical form!

·
Banned
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Being he looks so much like my childhood dog ... I have to guess he is a Terrier mix ... :)

He is a looker for sure! He looks to be in great physical form!
Thanks Abbylynn.

He's without bias the perfect size. Small enough for a lap dog (weighs a feather under 20lbs). Large enough to play with the big dogs. Very strict diet of Organic ground offal and fish based kibble.

The shelter we rescued him from thinks he's Terrier-Poodle. The vet thinks he's Terrier-Whippet.

Here's a picture my GF took

He has no concept of size

Yes...this is his best friend Motaro the Pitbull
I am envious of his fitness level. We had him go on a walk with a jogging buff. 10km later he was still going.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Yes ... he has the long legs for sure ... and Terriers are BIG dogs in a little dogs body! Lol!

I know ... Leeo and Blu Boy, and Eddee are Terrier mixes! lol! :)

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
You definitely get some awesome shots! I've been enjoying all of the photos you've posted around the forum. Roux is a photogenic little fellow!

(My Casper is 18.3 lbs fully grown. I agree that it's a nice size.)

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
He's a really handsome dog! I have to agree that lanky and a hair under 20 pounds is the perfect size. Same as my girl. :) I actually looked at adopting a dog that looked just like him at one point, but he had a black wire coat.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Wow! Gorgeous shots of a beautiful dog! I'm jealous-I want such good pics of my girl instead of my boring old iPhone shots, LOL.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts