Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I have a mini schnauzer who is 1 year old, 2 days ago he started to have some problems with the "bathroom".

It seems difficult for him do "poop" and when he does it's liquid...

What can be?

I'll Attach a picture so you can check it out.

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
should go to the vet ASAP looks like blood and mucus. A vet should diagnose this issue it is beyond just having a simple case of loose stool.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you @Fade, since the first spot is tomorrow afternoon, in the meanwhile can I buy something for him to cure his disease? If so, what do you suggest?

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Do you know what "his disease" is?

If not, there's nothing you SHOULD do until he's seen by the vet tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Safely I Can say Don't feed him and give him plenty of water till his appointment tomorrow. Anything else depends on what is wrong with him. If he starts to get weak or very ill go to a emergency vet. Check his gum color if it is pale thats not good. If his temp is low thats not good either.

·
Super Moderator
7,349 Posts
Please refer to the disclaimer at the top of this forum.

Caring for your dog's health and well-being aren't always that easy. While our members may have good advice, it is just advice. Please use this section as a resource to discuss "diagnosed" conditions and treatment options for your dog.
*Important - All serious concerns with your dog's health and well-being should be handled by a Veterinarian, so please refrain from asking questions that are best suited for their office.
It is not possible for the members of this forum to diagnose your pup or to recommend treatment, nor would it be responsible for them to do so. Please take your dog to the vet, and feel free to start a new thread regarding the diagnosis once you have done so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.