Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone was asking for photos of the baby! I actually made her a new collar yesterday and got tons of pics - mostly of the collar, but she's IN them.

After the collar was made we went to PetSmart for some socialization and to pick up my shoes I left at work.

Playing outside

Modeling

Her matching set

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On the ride home:

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha yes she has EARS. :) Someone on another forum said to nickname her RADAR.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Do you expect them to stay like that? I read all the time on PBF about Pittie ears doing weird things before finally settling.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have no idea! I want them to flop over again like they did when I first got her, almost like the pic in my sig. I'm hoping they will do that once she's done teething.

If not, it'll just be a cute quirk.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Awww, she looks so swwet with that collar:D

·
Registered
968 Posts
jesirose, you made her a collar yourself, from scratch? I really like it. How did you accomplish that, and a leash too?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I WANT that collar and leash. That is marvelous!!! I need to get China something feminine like that.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Awww! She's adorable! Love the collar too. My neighbor has a pit puppy. His ears stand WAY up. He looks like a German Shepherd with cropped ears. Lady's ears (my Pittie) are pretty small and they mostly lay back, but sometimes her right ear stands straight up. It's VERY cute.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone. The collar wasn't hard to make, but I have made a bunch to practice. It's several layers of cotton and interfacing.

LeRoy I only have a bit of the fabric left. Let me know measurements and I will make one for you. Might have JUST enough to make a 4-5" leash. DM me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts