Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kinda a repeat brag but with more photos, yay!

These are some photos a friend of mine took at our last dog show. Hawkeye took Reserve Winners Dog to a three point Major on Friday and took Reserve Winners dog again on Sunday. He also finished his Open Trial Dog Sheep title in herding.

Hawkeye and I in the 'Open Blue Merle' class, he took 1st in this class.

And here we are in for the 'Winners Dog' class, the dog in the middle of this group took Winners dog, Hawkeye took Reserve.

Here is his breeder handling him to his Open Sheep title

Here he is racing to turn a runaway sheep back to the group

And last but not least here again is his major Reserve Winners Dog photo with breeder judge David Clayton

·
Registered
240 Posts
Beautiful! I love seeing conformation/herding pictures. =)

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Hawkeye is gorgeous! He also has such a full collar. I have always been attracted to that in herding breeds. :) I melt when I see a dog with those markings.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Gorgeous dog! Love the pictures & the background, but especially love your shirt! Congrats on your accomplishments!

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hawkeye is gorgeous! He also has such a full collar. I have always been attracted to that in herding breeds. :) I melt when I see a dog with those markings.
Hawkeye's white collar is almost the max allowed in the breed, the white hair (from where it grows out of the skin) is not allowed to be any farther than the withers, Hawkeye's collar line is only about half an inch from his withers.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gorgeous dog! Love the pictures & the background, but especially love your shirt! Congrats on your accomplishments!
I love my shirt too! I plan on wearing it at nationals. It's only one of two dress shirts i own and the other is black and I don't like to wear black when I'm handling a mostly black dog.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts