Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Keith Harris and Flink – Manchester, United Kingdom
I am an overseas customer and all my queries no matter how small were treated with special care. I have a Maltese and I have been fighting with tearstains for years. I have spent quite a bit of money on other products, but nothing works like Pets’ Spark. I am certain this is the best product ever! Flink’s eyes even seem less watery and the new hair that is growing out is growing back white. I really have to say, I was probably the most skeptical but it really works. Thank you so much!

Melissa Martin and Lady – Morristown, NJ
I wanted to tell you that I love Pets’ Spark. At first I was very skeptical given that, in spite of all the publicity that eyes something product did not work at all. Not only do you have a wonderful product, but I couldn’t be happier with your service. I will be sure to tell my friends about your product. Thank you :)

Ethel Meyers and Oscar – San Diego, California
I went to your website to purchase Pets’ Spark after using several different types of tear stain removal products from pet stores and other web shops. I can say now this is the BEST PRODUCT ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. My Bichon loves the taste and licks his bowl. I am thrilled. I will pass the word on to all my friends at the Bichon Forums.

Click here to see more success stories

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wow this must be a great product to use. One of our dogs is very dingy looking from the tear stains. I should look into getting this. We have a white cat as well. Is it safe to use on cats?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts