Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I typically only use the free PetGuide app on my smart phone to access DogForums, but it hasn't worked for me all day. The PetGuide app itself works, it's the actual connecting to DogForums that's the issue. I know there have been a few glitches on this site recently that have affected myself as well as others, not sure if this is just another one of those things. I've logged on to the regular site and it seems to be working fine. I was just curious if anyone knew what the problem is and/or if others are experiencing it. I will attach a screen shot of what appears on my phone when I attempt to access DogForums through the free PetGuide app. Hope it gets working soon, as I much prefer the app over this. It's much easier to navigate IMO. I feel like a lost puppy right now! :violin:

Actually, never mind, I have no idea how to attach a picture on here. This is confusing stuff. Hopefully my description gave enough info. :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! Anyone? I downloaded the paid PetGuide app to see if that would help but it didn't. I'm having DF withdrawals, lol! Seriously can not navigate around on this website. Don't know how y'all do it. I was spoiled with the app and would like it to continue to be that way. The amount of time that it took me to log back on and actually find this thread again to comment on it was probably not normal.

I will say that I like seeing everyone's signatures! That isn't a feature on the smart phone app.

Ps: what the heck is a quick reply vs a regular reply? Or am I just REALLY confused?

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Isn't working for me and I can only get on w/ my phone and its a pain!! I can get on the cat forum just fine but no df.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for responding guys! I've been randomly trying the app since it stopped working and all of a sudden, just now it did.

Not quite sure what the issue was, but I'm glad to be back. Now I've got a lot of catching up to do!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts