Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
"The technology actually exists to take your perspiration and make it into George Clooney-flavored tofu (CloFu)," writes PETA. "Of course, your fans would swoon at the idea of eating CloFu."
I just threw up a little in my mouth.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
That brings disgusting to a whole new level. I can't even laugh at that. It just grosses me out to think about.

·
Banned
352 Posts
Now watch....soon enough the HSUS will come out with a statement that seems more "reasonable", and the distract and confuse ploy that PeTA and HSUS use will be completed once again.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Trying to keep an open mind...running through other possibilities, people I actually like and respect vs. Clooney.....

Nope. Still not working. On any level.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
I wonder sometimes if they're serious or if they don't even really believe what they say.

·
Banned
572 Posts
Winniec777 ... Mind if I ask what breed (or mix) of dog you have in your siggy line? My gawd, he looks just like my mutt!

P.S. ~ Just had a thought. Can we make all the wacko PETA members into Soylent Green??? ::insert evil laughter here:: :cool:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Winniec777 ... Mind if I ask what breed (or mix) of dog you have in your siggy line? My gawd, he looks just like my mutt!

P.S. ~ Just had a thought. Can we make all the wacko PETA members into Soylent Green??? ::insert evil laughter here:: :cool:
Sounds like a plan to me. After all that is sort of like what Ingrid Newkirk's indicated she wants. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,277 Posts

She's husky/shepherd mostly. Not sure what else might be in there. Black german shepherd seems to be most dominant.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts