Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am hoping you all can help me out. I am looking for dog and cat friendly apartments and landlords across the US. I am especially interested in "aggressive breed" friendly places. If you know any please message me with more information!
Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While I appreciate the attempt at being rude and sarcastic you provided I was hoping since this is a board for "dog owners" people will have lived in apartments that are dog friendly, instead of me doing what always has to be done which is call hundreds of apartments and see if they allow pittbulls. Thanks for wasting my time and everyone elses though!:wave:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
No one's going to tell you where they lived on a public forum that is visited by thousands of people every day.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I've lived in a number of dog friendly buildings and not one would allow a pit - even the ones with no size restriction. You didn't say where you lived - how do you expect help?

Being snarky isn't going to get you what you asked for - you get more flies with honey than with vinegar.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
What city are you in, where you are looking for apartments? It's meaningless to have people in another state respond, since most apartment buildings are not national chains.

I have 9 rentals (all houses, 1 duplex) with no size or breed restrictions. I require that dogs be 8 mo of age or older and spayed/neutered/vaccinated/housebroken. I install doggie doors to rockwalled backyards with padlocked gates on all my rentals. So I'm a pet friendly landlord, but it is meaningless to you unless you live here in town.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts