Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read about Perfect Form by the Honest Kitchen on another forum. It's supposed to firm up loose stools right away. I'm curious to know if anyone has used this and if they had success? Did you keep your dog on it?

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have never used this product , but many forum members post about Honest Kitchen. What are you feeding now?
What was the last food you used that gave solid stool?
Is your dog on any meds at this time?

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
I have never used this product , but many forum members post about Honest Kitchen. What are you feeding now?
I never have used it and I don't know why since I feed THK!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm slowly returning to Acana Wild Prairie. He's been eating boiled rice and turkey for the last week and a half. He did fine on this food prior to his neuter, which is when he had his first round of antibiotics about a month ago. I've stopped all meds ( we did 1 1/2 rounds of Metronidazole 250 MG and 2 days of Tylan powder. Both meds gave him a solid stool the first day and then just semi formed stools. He has been taking fortiflora since last Monday nd now perfectform for the past two days. His stool was better this AM than last night, but I'll see how hte night stoll is before getting excited. In the meantime, I'm awaitingthe results of a second fecal.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I LOVE Perfect Form. I think I've raved about it a few times on here. I recommend it with all sorts of things like Giardia.
So far so good for us. Today will be the third day we will be using it. His stools were much better yesterday. His fecal was negative. The honest kitchen also recommended Invigor should there be a bacterial overgrowth situation. Have you ever used that? I really don't want to put the poor guy back on antibiotics.

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
So far so good for us. Today will be the third day we will be using it. His stools were much better yesterday. His fecal was negative. The honest kitchen also recommended Invigor should there be a bacterial overgrowth situation. Have you ever used that? I really don't want to put the poor guy back on antibiotics.
Can't say I've tried that one! I used to feed THK though and can't say enough good stuff about PF. Wouldn't hurt any to try it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts