Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man... today was a GREAT BEACH DAY!!! Temperature was in the 90s... phewww, water was great! And my skin was soooo welcoming the sun!
Here are some great pics and a couple of vids! Hope you all enjoy our fun day!
Hehe my big lug on the way over!

Straight to the water! LOL!

Thinking about going out after his daddy

Okay Daddy WAIT FOR ME!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Last ones and the vids!
One of James and I... we had a perfect day... so happy

James and I wanted to cuddle with eachother... lol... so that means we have to keep my big lug away... (Quoted from Rachel Cawley's designs! "Great Danes make great chaperones")
LoL... so he was giving me the very PO'ed look... and the video is next... you can see how bad he took it. *Rolls eyes!* LOL!

And here is a great video of Callahan having fun with his daddy in the water!

At home and getting ready for bed

Here's a pic of me that I took a while back... I just really like it hehe!

Thanks for looking you guys!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Wow! Those pictures are great! I love the top you're wearing.

Callahan throwing a fit was hilarious! lol! Donatello does the same thing, well- He doesn't bark and stuff, lol, but he wiggles himself in-between anyone and anything getting more attention than he.

The look on his face when his Dad spashed him is priceless! hehe!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Wow, you guys had a great time!!!!!!!!! Those are some very nice pictures! I have to get Bello near a lake this year just to see how he would be. Last year he didn't like our pool:( but we are hoping this year he might!!!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
I'm normally too lazy to watch videos but man, that is so funny how he threw a fit. Reminds me of Marge.. she starts doing this growly whiny thing and then comes over and mauls your face in kisses! LOL!

Awesome pictures, I love your beach threads.. makes me very very jealous that my dog hates both the heat and the ocean! BTW Nessa you look great!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Firstly, I love the top you're wearing. Is it a bathing suit top?
secondly, Callahan is SUCH a handsome boy.
thirdly, I WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH!

Looks like you had so much fun! Great pictures as usual!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Callahan is gorgeous as always! Wonderful pictures, as always.

I'm jealous of your nice sandy beach. The one we have here to take the dogs to is all rocky. We took them this weekend, and forgot the camera lol.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow! Those pictures are great! I love the top you're wearing.

Callahan throwing a fit was hilarious! lol! Donatello does the same thing, well- He doesn't bark and stuff, lol, but he wiggles himself in-between anyone and anything getting more attention than he.

The look on his face when his Dad spashed him is priceless! hehe!
Awe thanks deege! We had a blast! Watching my two loves play is just the greatest! haha! Oh and thanks about the top! I love it! It was a bathing suit I bought about 2 years ago... and never wore LOL! I just bought it cuz it was pretty hehe! Well I'm liking it now!

Wow, you guys had a great time!!!!!!!!! Those are some very nice pictures! I have to get Bello near a lake this year just to see how he would be. Last year he didn't like our pool:( but we are hoping this year he might!!!
Thanks jcd
Awe well I hope he'll like it! You all just need to go in and I'm sure he'll follow. I would LOVE to have lake around here... Callahan would just die!!! LOL! He'd love that so much better... NO WAVES!

I'm normally too lazy to watch videos but man, that is so funny how he threw a fit. Reminds me of Marge.. she starts doing this growly whiny thing and then comes over and mauls your face in kisses! LOL!

Awesome pictures, I love your beach threads.. makes me very very jealous that my dog hates both the heat and the ocean! BTW Nessa you look great!
Awe hehe well one of these days you can come visit us! Either bring Marge, or just hang with Callahan! haha! Thanks so much... I feel great!

Firstly, I love the top you're wearing. Is it a bathing suit top?
secondly, Callahan is SUCH a handsome boy.
thirdly, I WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH!

Looks like you had so much fun! Great pictures as usual!
Yup yup Locke, it's a bathing suit top... I'm wearing the bottom too, I just bought a separate skirt swim suit bottom to go with it. I have THUNDER THIGHS! LOL! So I like to cover them up.
Thanks so much, my boy sure is handsome! TyTy come and visit us sometime!

scooby dooby dooooooooooooooooooo awoooooooooooo

hehe :D awsm
Hehe lol ty!

What a beautiful Dane. I'm jealous of your beach! We still don't have green leaves or grass yet :(
Awe man... I dont think I could stand not having sunny weather already.
But ty! come visit!

Callahan is gorgeous as always! Wonderful pictures, as always.

I'm jealous of your nice sandy beach. The one we have here to take the dogs to is all rocky. We took them this weekend, and forgot the camera lol.
Awe NEXT TIME TAKE THE CAMERA!!! I love beach pics!!! Hehe!
Ty so much!

Great pics, seems like you all had a great time. We went to the beach this week-end but it's definately too cold to go in the water (60-ish)
Oh man, that cold? But I bet it's still super fun running and having a blast!
TY TY!
Nessa

·
Registered
282 Posts
What beautiful pictures! Your dane makes my dogs look like furry mice! :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts