Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is the day we take Penny our 9 1/2 week old Malti-poo to the vet for her first check-up and second round of vaccines if needed( I'm sure they will be given) after we got her. already collected her stool sample this morning. Its sitting in a zip lock storage bag lolol. Hopefully she will get a bill of clean health later on in the afternoon.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Just make sure to keep the stool sample in the fridge! Good luck with the appointment.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just make sure to keep the stool sample in the fridge! Good luck with the appointment.

Her appointment went fine. They gave her another distemper shot with other meds in it. Her stool sample revealed Toxidia I think its what the vet said. Its microscopic worms in her stool. They sent us home with some medication to clear it up. The med. is called Primor 120 . She has to take it for 5 days. Next Appointment is in 3-4 weeks and bring in another stool sample to see if it cleared up. The Vet said she had some but not alot of them in her. Some puppies have alot of them inside of them.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope so!
Is that Penny on your avitar picture?
If so she is adorable and looks so sweet!

~Laura!

No thats just a pic I downloaded from the net of a Pomeranian running. My Penny is a Malti-poo...Maltese and poodle mix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts