Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any kind of spray that you can use on a dogs front legs to neutralize the smell of pee? Sonny squats and pees on his front legs, and they always smell like urine. I tried baby wipes, some wipes I bought at Petco, and they still smell like pee. I'm looking for something that would neutralize the smell if possible, but also not be harmful to the coat or skin or paws, and won't hurt him if he licked his legs. Is there any such product out there?

·
Registered
976 Posts
What about a vinegar rinse? A lot of people use it to get dog urine out of carpet. It is all natural, too. I do a vinegar rinse on my own hair so I can tell you it doesn't burn unless you have an open cut.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, Sonny is starting to get it down I think, but has things backwards. Went to the park today, and while on our walk, he decided to lift his leg on a tree. But he didn't pee, lol. He pooped, lol. And with his leg up, lol. Then the next tree we went to he lifted his leg and pee'd on it, lol. Needs a little more work, but I think he's starting to get it, lol.

·
Registered
149 Posts
That's funny.. ha ha ha.. lifting a leg to poop.. he he.. I've seen female dogs do that.. ha ha.. but not next to a tree..

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I bought some wipes from Petco last week...they are by the same company as nature's miracle pet stain\urine remover...they've worked well on kitty anal glands, and stinky dog feet so far ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts