Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always go to lock in areas to take my dogs because of Blakes DA issues,football pitch,lock in *wait ur turn* DP's etc (obviously my own garden.

Whenever you present Aslan with a new gated area instead of playing,like the SBT,he stands guard for absolutley no reason (untill anyone/anything emerges,then he goes into hound of baskervielles mode).........(the 1st few are camera phone pics so the quality is crap).......

Who goes there!!

Who gives a crap?

I can smell an intruder!!

Aslan,we dont live here you fool!!

more.....

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
OMG Pooch, your captions are the best. That look on Blakes face in the last one is hilarious. And bless looks like such a sweety. And of course, Aslan as majestic as ever :)...guarding the pack!

Great pictures!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
All I know is...if I saw Aslan sitting guard ANYWHERE, I would NOT go there! He looks very intimidating. And wasn't the Hound of the Baskerville's a Mastiff? I love Aslan. Blake was laying guard and Bless...well, as we all know she IS the Queen and needs do nothing with her knaves to take care of things.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Bless always looks sooo pretty and calm :)

I agree with alpha..I would turn the other way if Aslan was staring me down..Especially with that bark(I remember it from him watching king kong)

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I think one of the things i love most about all your dogs is how expressive their eyes are, you do a great job telling a story or creating captions to match the emotions in their eyes

·
Registered
926 Posts
Aslan is so alert in the first picture - the wrinkles in his neck are all gone. Love Blake's smirk. Funny.

I would love to see a nice B/W photo of him in front of a castle. Think you can drive to the country and do that on the weekend :D oh and on foggy day too.

·
Registered
532 Posts
He looks so noble guarding his post! That's a park that I would want to visit (if he were on my side, of course!)

And I love the smirk picture. What great expressions on all your pooches!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Well, it’s natural for Aslan to be in “guard mode” considering what’s in his blood. He’s got great natural guard instinct, I think. That’s awesome though. Lennox has none of that.

-n

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
hey pooch. aslans chest is incredible!! i love that last shot of blake, very handsome boy!!!!! nice clarity too;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts