Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been out and about..

One of my favorite pictures for some reason.

Above us

I love the one ear forward, one back look.

more

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This was out first trip to High Rock, a very wooded park favored by hikers around here. It connects to at least four or five trails, the longest being 13.5 miles. Impressive for New York City!

Honorary standing on a rock picture.. we do this everywhere lol

We met up with this guy on one of the trails.. I posted on a Turtle Forum and found out he's an Eastern Painted Turtle

more

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the fishing floaty thing.. I don't know what you'd call it. It as a piece of wood floating in the lake, tied to the shore so it wouldn't float away.

The swampy part of the park.. taken by my sister (actually most of these are.. I walk the dog, she handles the cam)

Not a park, but we stopped for a playdate with some old friends, Cav x Bichon puppies. Marge adores them and I'm glad she got to see them.

more

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wading in a stream.. unfortunately I didn't have my 20' leash or she would have gone deeper :(

one more

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Feelin' the beachy breeze.

A ladybug.. I took this!!

And lastly, hangin out on a stone wall.. don't know why B/W came out so crappy.

Fin.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nobody's likin' my Margie girl today. :( Maybe I posted too many pictures :p

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
People are probably just out and about for the holiday :)

Great pics -- looks like a wonderful time to be had by all! I love the standing on the rock pic...Webster also jumped on everything he can...perhaps because he's rather vertically challenged...

And I've always heard those floating platforms called floating docks, but I don't know if that's an official name or not.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
She's so pretty! I love that 3rd to last pic of her :)

Looks like a lot of fun

·
Registered
926 Posts
I know the feeling of no response to posts - so, because of that I'n not going to let pretty margie girl go unresponsed! (I know that's not a word! :p) Where every you are it looks beautiful - and looks like she had a great day. I really like the picture of her sitting in the sand, looking up at you.

Never too many pictures!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I like the one of her feeling the breeze, because you know we all do this on a nice warm summer day! Greats pics!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I love the pictures! Looks like a great place for a walk. I really love the lady bug picture! and Marge as always looks so fit and pretty :)

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Ok, you caught me! I've been out collecting supplies to entice that beautiful Marge over to my house. I just about had everything together, too. Rats. Poca was so looking forward to the er, um, "visit." Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

Love the one-eyed laser-eye pic of her in the water. She's definitely thinking of all the things she could do if you would just drop that eesny-teensy little leash for just one tiny moment....

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
How did I miss this one!?:eek: Love the pictures...the one of Marge looking up at you is priceless. Roxxy would do that but for some reason Butch hates the camera...didn't used to. Glad everyone had a good time. ;)

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
People are probably just out and about for the holiday :)

Great pics -- looks like a wonderful time to be had by all! I love the standing on the rock pic...Webster also jumped on everything he can...perhaps because he's rather vertically challenged...

And I've always heard those floating platforms called floating docks, but I don't know if that's an official name or not.
Thanks you Shaina! Marge does like to jump on everything and everything. I have zillions of pictures of her on park benches, rocks, fallen trees, etc. Maybe her and Web are soulmates..

She's so pretty! I love that 3rd to last pic of her :)

Looks like a lot of fun
Thanks! I liked the way that one came out too. It has been a lot of fun with all the places we've gone.

I know the feeling of no response to posts - so, because of that I'n not going to let pretty margie girl go unresponsed! (I know that's not a word! :p) Where every you are it looks beautiful - and looks like she had a great day. I really like the picture of her sitting in the sand, looking up at you.

Never too many pictures!
Haha yeah I got a little impatient with the no responses.. guess I picked a bad weekend to post! Thanks LMR!

I like the one of her feeling the breeze, because you know we all do this on a nice warm summer day! Greats pics!
Yep.. my favorite thing about that one is the subtle drool she's got on her lip. Typical Marge. LOL

I love the pictures! Looks like a great place for a walk. I really love the lady bug picture! and Marge as always looks so fit and pretty
Thanks Locke! That was about 3 days' worth of pictures from parks all over Staten Island.

Ok, you caught me! I've been out collecting supplies to entice that beautiful Marge over to my house. I just about had everything together, too. Rats. Poca was so looking forward to the er, um, "visit." Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

Love the one-eyed laser-eye pic of her in the water. She's definitely thinking of all the things she could do if you would just drop that eesny-teensy little leash for just one tiny moment....
You know we'd be there in a second if you weren't so darn far away! But ONLY for a visit.. unless you want me living with you too!

I want to go back to that spot sooo bad with my 20' leash, really would love to see how far she goes in. She surprises me sometimes.

How did I miss this one!? Love the pictures...the one of Marge looking up at you is priceless. Roxxy would do that but for some reason Butch hates the camera...didn't used to. Glad everyone had a good time.
Thanks! I can't remember in that picture if Marge was looking up at me or not. She does do that though.. and then gets herself so excited that she jumps up on me and all over everything. She is a silly girl. : )

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Nobody's likin' my Margie girl today. :( Maybe I posted too many pictures :p
I havent been on lately sorry hun! :(

But I loved the pictures! Gosh what a happy happy girl you have on your hands! She gets to have fun doing everything and going everywhere! Love the pic of her looking up at you at the beach! So perfect!

Oh and I know how it feels to not get many comments on pics... I always post so many... and always think that, that is why... but hell I would think the more the better!!! That is how I think ahah and how it is on all my other forums!

Love your pics! Keep on postin more! Marge is something else! So beautiful and fun looking!
Nessa

1 - 16 of 16 Posts