Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled upon this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqCNsx2fW-s

And I have to say, I whole-heartedly agree. So to all of you Pappy owners, does owning a Papillon truelly mean that you'll never go to the bathroom alone?

My Gizmo cannot stand it if I go to the bathroom without him. He'll cry to be let in..and once in he'll either lay on the floor, or if I tell him to 'go, wait', he jumps in the bathtub and waits very patiently. If I potty with the door open when no ones home, Giz sits right at the door way, and watches the rest of the apartment to make sure no one comes in..lol.. He's just so adorable.. I'll have to take a vid like this guy.

Roxy doesn't quite get it yet, but she'll usually just follow G in..and climb all over him...she doesn't care that I'm in the bathroom, but she cares that he is!! lol

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Yeah I'm pretty sure it does. As owning any people/velcro breed means just that.

I've had the same experiences with my dogs though I've never owned a Pap.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
LOL! That is totally true with Basil! He's downright excited to scurry into the bathroom every time he hears me open the door. I don't mind him accompanying me in the bathroom, but I really do like the fact that he always wants to be wherever I am :D I had no idea that this was so common in paps, though, I always figured that it was just Basil because we adopted him with SA and I haven't met very many other papillons. Makes me like them even more, lol! :D

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Thats my cat. He scratches at the door and if I don't shut it properly he'll push it open, rub aginst my legs and then jump in he bathtub (next to the toilet) and roll over on his back and look at me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts