Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cuuuute! I saw the title and instantly thought about the dog who comes to the dog daycare I work at named Panzer.. nice name!
Thanks! It was the only name SO and I could agree on.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, he's so tiny and perfect. Look at his little belly.
I guess this is why some people like puppies. After Ryker I never wanted another puppy again. Panzer is just so cute and awesome I'm going to miss his little puppy wiggles and grunts.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I am SO in love!

I'm amazed by how he can look incredibly handsome and adorably cute at the same time. Glad to see it looks like he's getting along with Gypsy and Ryker as well!

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It will be interesting to see how he grows up. Kind of interesting to see a pup at 8 weeks and then as a yearling. Good pictures.
I know! He's going to grow up so fast :(
I am SO in love!

I'm amazed by how he can look incredibly handsome and adorably cute at the same time. Glad to see it looks like he's getting along with Gypsy and Ryker as well!
Thank you! They are all getting along well. Ryker loves having someone to play with.
He is so darn cute!
Thanks!

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Panzer beating up Ryker

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
What a sweetie. Ryker is so gentle with him in play.
How long do the antennae :) have to stay on?
Ryker is a good brother. They usually just need to be taped for a month or 2.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sharp tooth

Basket baby

Ryker POOPED on Panzer's head. I had to change the tape, but got a sneak peak at his big boy ears!

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
I cannot even imagine a dog pooping on another dog's head lol poor puppy and personally I don't really like the ears that you have to tape or glue for them to stand up *like dobermans or beauceans or great danes. I figure if they wanted to stand up they would on their own but I cannot deny that those ears are really cute on him :)

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I cannot even imagine a dog pooping on another dog's head lol poor puppy and personally I don't really like the ears that you have to tape or glue for them to stand up *like dobermans or beauceans or great danes. I figure if they wanted to stand up they would on their own but I cannot deny that those ears are really cute on him :)
I tried to stop it from happening but I was too far away to get to them in time haha. No worries, I totally understand why some people don't like it.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
He is just too cute. Look at the little paws. The extra dew clews used to bother me some (I grew up with pyrs, you would think I would be used to it but it sort of weirded me out) but I think I've finally embraced them. I call them Lad's "raptor claws". For some reason it always makes me think of the Raptors from Jurassic Park when I see them. I am going to be watching your posts about this little guy very closely. I've only been able to meet a couple at dog shows and it isn't the same. Also I'm jealous you are growing pumpkins. :) We couldn't get anything to grow this year.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
At first I thought 'Oh you got a Dobermann?! How'd I miss that!' and then I saw the double dew claws on his hind paws and realized he was Beauceron :p I knew Dobes are routinely cropped in the US but I totally forgot you do that with Beauces over there too.

Anyway, he is super cute. :)

Oh, aren't you afraid the tape'll get ripped off during play?

1 - 20 of 209 Posts