Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my mom had last year done in her house hard wood floors and my dog seems to be having a problem with them, he cannot run without falling, i took him to the vet last year because he fall on his hips while walking because is slippery and had muscle pain, vet also told me he didn't have hip dysplasia which i know is common on them neither arthritis, he was not able to jump and just be the regular dog that normally is (cocker spaniel), and today again something while I was gone happen and we are having the same symptoms, the vet last years prescribed something called methacarbomol but right know i am worried short on money and i cannot take him to the vet, i would like to know if someone could help me with a natural remedy just to relieve his pain TIA .... :(

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Are his feet furry? If he has lots of fur growing out between the pads of his feet, you can cut that back and give him a lot more traction on the floor. You can also use something called Musher's Paste to help even more. It seems that preventing all the slipping would be a better long term solution in this case.

·
Registered
591 Posts
You can use aspirin on dogs . I would google it to get the proper dosagw or someone on the forum should have it .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts