Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some new pictures of my bunny Pacey! He went from an 8 week old ball of fluff to an almost 6 month old brat bun in the blink of an eye (and I am counting down the days until he gets neutered!)

Shiny

MAD bunny

*more*

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
He's adorable! Is he a Lionhead? I have a spayed female Lionhead. I also have a Dutch/Lop mix.....not spayed yet. Soon, I hope. I found the vet to do it, now I have to find a day off of work. Anyway, once she's done I want a male. I think they're friendlier than females.....my girls are very standoffish. It would be nice to have a cuddlebunny.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep he is a lionhead. I want to get another bun when Pacey is neutered. I want a bigger bun like maybe a standard Rex or a Harlequin or a Palomino if he decides to get along with one lol.

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
.....if he decides to get along with one lol.
That's just so individual. My 2 fought for months before they decided to get along. You'll have a better chance of success if you get a female.....opposite-gender couples are easier to introduce. If you do get another boy, have him neutered before introductions, or you'll really have trouble. I tried to get a male with the second rabbit....baby buns are hard to sex :rolleyes: .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts