Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I've posted pictures, so I thought I'd share these of my boys, Clayton (toy poodle) and Cupid (Lhasapoo).

Here's Cupid doing what he enjoys best, playing fetch.

Clayton loves to chase Cue around.

Here's Clay with one of his favorite toys, a squeeky lamb.

And a picture of him running with it.

*MORE*

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Here's one of my new favorite shots of Cupid, again with a ball in his mouth. It's a common pose for him.

A close up.

A close up of Clayton.

Here's Clay approaching a flower bush. I love this picture because it captures his cautious interest. This was a new thing for him.

*MORE*

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

The boys running together.

Clay checks out a pine cone.

A new favorite portrait of Clayton.

And one more of Cupid.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
They're both very cute! I love Clayton's markings and the picture of them running together. Too cute!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
They are both adorable! I'm glad to see they're getting along. : ) How is bedtime turning out? Any improvements?

I love Clayton's brown spot around his eye. lol! It's cute!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Adorable! Not normally a small dog lover but what a face on Cupid.. and LOVE the brown spot on Clayton!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, everyone. I’m glad you enjoy the pics.
I love Clayton's markings and the picture of them running together. Too cute!
Thanks. I wish I could get a picture that showed Clayton’s eyes better. They are hazel—sometimes they even look green. They are much lighter than Cupid’s.

I'm glad to see they're getting along. : ) How is bedtime turning out? Any improvements?
Wow, thanks for remembering and asking about them. Cupid is much more comfortable around Clayton. As for bedtime, both boys start out in their crates and end up on the bed—sometimes on opposite sides of me and sometimes right next to each other. On occasion Cupid will stay in his crate all night, but this is the exception rather than the rule. I’m pleased with the progress and think it will continue, especially as Clayton outgrows his puppiness. :)

Not normally a small dog lover but what a face on Cupid.. and LOVE the brown spot on Clayton!
I know—Cupid’s face is just expressive and adorable. I especially like his happy expression. Most of Clay’s markings are on his face, but he has a few small bits elsewhere: a tiny wisp of brown on his back and a streak on his back leg.

Cupid plays fetch better than any lab I've seen . Hope to see more pictures!
I’m glad you want to see more pics. I’ll definitely post some. I have some fun ones of a three-way tugging game with one of their doggy friends.

Yep, I’d put him up against any fetch-playing lab. He can go for hours—in fact, if we go a day or two without fetch, he gets very restless. When people he doesn’t know come over, I have them throw the ball for him a few times, and Cupid decides they can stay. LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts