Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So sunday i took out Aslans mum and brother for a photo op (their owner had such crap pics i wanted some ok ones for me to keep)

The mum is quite standoffish but she was ok after a while,she is a Neopolitan mastiffXAmerican bulldog.....

War,Aslans handsome brother...

Mama again..

Now you can see where Aslan gets that serious look from!!

1 more...

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Since im on family members heres Blakes brother Gizmo...

And one of Aslan and Blake to compare to their family..

Aslan,his dad is a bullmastiff for those who didnt know..

Blake and Gizmo are both SBT,possibly from APBT bloodlines banned here..

War as a pup with Aslans Dad Bruno who has sadly passed away...

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
They are all beautiful! Amazing how mum and brother look alike and Aslan is so much more wrinkly. And Blake's bro looks exactly like him.

Marge met up with her brothers, too, last week. I posted a picture thread with them all.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its true MM,Aslan is much larger than those 2,he took on the Mastiff physique much more than them,his mum and bro are shorter and more tank like,i guess with mixes you just never know but i must admit i would love Aslan to look just how he is but be his mums colour.

Gizmo and Blake often pass each other on the street but want to kill each other sadly.

Awesome i'll go look for Marges thread.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Gizmo and Blake often pass each other on the street but want to kill each other sadly.
That stinks. :( But I guess the most important thing is that Blake gets along with his house siblings, right?

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For sure MM,Blake is almost like the house servant grooming the other two 24/7,sometimes you would never realise he had such a DA problem because he is so loving.

Him and Aslan have had a few scaps but nothing serious and nothing my vocal tone cant deal with,those 2 are very close indeed.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Wow, I gasped at War, hes so handsome. Then I saw Aslan and almost fell over. They are all so beautiful!

And I'm sorry about Bruno's passing. :(

·
Registered
945 Posts
That is so cool you have the opportunity to still see all of Aslan's and Blake's family. Max and Payton's breeders live hours and hours away. Blake's brother looks just like him, and while War and Mama are beautiful I think you got the handsomest one out of that bunch. :D

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I would NOT change a thing about the big guy! He is one of the handsomest Mastiff's here (I know, he's a mix but still...). He always looks so on guard and alert and ready to take on the world for his little girl (which I'm sure he would!).

Mama and War look...for lack of a better word, mean where Aslan looks fierce...make sense? :confused:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Mama and War look...for lack of a better word, mean where Aslan looks fierce...make sense? :confused:

Really? I thought the name War was kinda funny because I thought he looked so unintimidating compared to so many other dogs I've seen. That one of him smiling is about the most non meanest thing I've ever seen.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Stunning dogs! I always look forward to your pictures.

I'm also going to agree that Aslan is hansomest of 'em all. You're lucky I don't know where you live...

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Wow! Blake's brother really does look like him. I thought it was him til I read the caption.
War and Aslan's mama are both nice looking dogs. I wouldn't have expected anything else. ;) Aslan is a looker. I am partial to the buff and dark mask. If it were not for the slobber possibility, I would be sneaking him out of your house by the dark of night. I sadly have enough slobber now with my boy Carsten. ;) :)

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Gorgeous dogs!!
Thank you

Wow, I gasped at War, hes so handsome. Then I saw Aslan and almost fell over. They are all so beautiful!

And I'm sorry about Bruno's passing.
Thanks K9C,Bruno was a real nice dog Aslan takes after him personality wise.

That is so cool you have the opportunity to still see all of Aslan's and Blake's family. Max and Payton's breeders live hours and hours away. Blake's brother looks just like him, and while War and Mama are beautiful I think you got the handsomest one out of that bunch.
Haha,i think i got the best boy too VB.
Many of Aslans siblings live nearby,his mum and bro live 5 minutes walk from me and his other brother Moss lives just up the street.

Aslan doesnt get on with them though im starting to think he thinks he is an SBT because he doesnt like large dogs the big fool.

I would NOT change a thing about the big guy! He is one of the handsomest Mastiff's here (I know, he's a mix but still... He always looks so on guard and alert and ready to take on the world for his little girl (which I'm sure he would!).

Mama and War look...for lack of a better word, mean where Aslan looks fierce...make sense?
Thanks Alpha,Aslans head is gona blow up here!!lol
I know what you mean but i agree with VB War is such a dufus,maybe thats because i know him,,his mama though she is actually not a very nice dog personality wise.

Now that I look back at the photos, mean was the wrong word But I think Aslan is the best looking one of the bunch...really I do Mr. P!
No problem Alpha i think Mama is mean to look at myself im very wary of her.
Aslan sends ya a big slobber kiss.

Stunning dogs! I always look forward to your pictures.

I'm also going to agree that Aslan is hansomest of 'em all. You're lucky I don't know where you live...
Thanks equinox,how is your GSD pup,growing i bet!!

Equinox: Well, he lives "across the pond" so you might have a bit of a hard time getting there
Ha!! hope she can swim far eh.

Heres a few more pics....
Shes quite like a bandogge really

and she can pull off the goofy look too...

War,he is a really nice pooch..he has a 24 hour smile

ETA:

Thanks Inga,yes the slobber is something you have to learn to live with! ha
Aslans mum is about the same size as a Rott,she is 115lb,quite small compared to my boy who is 156lbs now.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Finally! I've been waiting for more pics of my favorite European crew :D
I'd have to agree with everyone else, Bully is the best looking of his sibs. even better looking than his Mom and Dad. The Blakester is looking great as well, but where oh where is Queen Bless? Sending Rell over bunches of hugs and kisses, do hope she's feeling some better.

·
Banned
1,934 Posts
Very striking dogs! What is Aslan's mix? I've been sitting here trying to figure it out. lol There's a little something Rottweiler looking about his face. But then with his chocolatey coloring I was thinking maybe Pit Bull?

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Very handsome dogs! They look like they belong with royalty...so dignified and strong!

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Finally! I've been waiting for more pics of my favorite European crew :D
Thanks KG,Bless is taking a time out from pics shes trying to drop a couple pounds:D

Very striking dogs! What is Aslan's mix? I've been sitting here trying to figure it out. lol There's a little something Rottweiler looking about his face. But then with his chocolatey coloring I was thinking maybe Pit Bull?
You must be talking about war,he is Aslans brother.
No worries its easy to mistake bully breeds but they are not Pit bulls their mum is a mix of Neopolitan Mastiff X American bulldog and their sire is a Bullmastiff.

Very handsome dogs! They look like they belong with royalty...so dignified and strong!
Thank you LMG,if only they had the speed and grace of your dogs! that would be good;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts