Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, it's Fred and Baily the Bassets!!!!! We are new to this site, but our Mommy seems to think it is pretty cool, so here we are posting. Me and Baily wanted everydog to know what a yummy treat we had this afternoon. It all started when our Auntie came over to visit this morning. We love her because she always brings us good treats. Well, today was no exception. When we greeted her at the door, on her feet was a fresh new pair of nike sneakers! YUuuuMMmmmYYYyyYY!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, Baily and me are pretty good and don't chew stuff, but when it comes to shoes, we are new-nike-sneaker-holics!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mommy calls us the "greusome chewsome" when we are around them and she warns guests that their new sneakers are fair game when worn in our house. Well, Mommy tried to warn her, but she said she would take her chances. Mommy took a picture to let her remember them by!
MMMMmmmmm....those new nikes look soooo chewy and delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/IMG]

After some major sniffing and tasting, Me and Baily decided we had to come up with some kind of plan to distact her and steal the nikes. Mommy went to go run some errands and Auntie stayed with us. She sat down on the couch and started reading a book. We waited in hopes she would take the sneakers off. It seemed like we waited forever, but all of a sudden we heard snoring-Auntie fell asleep with the sneakers on! Baily snuck over and had a bite of the left sneaker just to make sure Aunty was really asleep. When we were convinced, we snuck over quietly and began having a good hungy chew on the sneakers. Good thing Auntie is a heavy sleeper! We started by slurping and slobbering them until they were really squishy and slimy. We chewed and chewed and chewed and unlaced them and were pulling them off her feet when she woke up.

[/IMG]

Oops! Well, Mommy DID try to warn her, I mean after all they were on the floor and unattended! Auntie thought it was funny and offered to let us eat her new nikes up for the rest of the afternoon!

[/IMG]

Fred (Me) on the left, Baily on the right! So long for now, we still have another hour or so with those delicious new nikes before Auntie leaves!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts