Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still can't believe it....she's gone.
Last Saturday my hubby had the dogs out back playing and she took off after something--headed for the road, and was killed instantly by a car...
It's been a terrible week, and my hubby feels horrible...but I keep telling him it could have been me out there with them and this happened...I just don't know what else to say to him....
Otis still seems lost and goes to where her crate was and whines--and we have him sleeping with us again (we had been gating him in the laundry room because we can't sleep with his snoring) so hopefully soon he gets back to his goofy self :( I sure miss my 2 crazy kids zooming around.
Our daughter is doing pretty well...after the first few days she seemed to be the one supporting us...so I thank god for that.

Ella was a great little gal--as you have all seen from her pics--and we really really miss her around here...she was one of a kind :(

Thanks to all my friends here on DF that have helped me through last few days--your support really means the world to me...you are the best.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
It's so hard to put the right words together. I can only offer my condolences and hope that your family heals quickly.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Oh No!!!!....wow...i don't know what to say.....i am sooooo sorry.....those two were so cute together....good-bye, sweet Ella....

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
OMG this is awful! I'm so sorry for your loss. Run free Ella. >;.;<

·
Registered
945 Posts
Sugar, I'm so so sorry! I don't know what to say, except that I'll be praying for you and your family. Ella was a beautiful girl and she will always be remembered. ((((hugs))))

·
Registered
347 Posts
So sorry...that's terrible.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts