1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In order of appearance in our lives:

Kuma the wonder rug!

Bruno the wannabe wonder rug!

Goober! The we don't know what he is yet because we are picking him up today!

I'll get more pictures of the puppy after I pick him up... And my wife named him goober as soon as she saw his picture. It's a fight I will never win so I'm not going to fight it. :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Goober looks to be a St.bernard, maybe with something in him, but he looks like a st.bernard pup.
Yes, he's supposed to be full Saint. But I'm not convinced. Doesn't matter really, we think he's adorable in that picture.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Well, he does sorta look like a goober and if he has St B in him, he will certainly act like one while growing up!

What are the ages/breeds of your others? Kuma looks very comfortable as a wonder rug and I'm sure as soon as Bruno grows out, he can be a wonder rug too! :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Loooonnnggg night last night!

Got him home, gave him a flee bath and worked on getting everyone acquanted with each other.

He is full blooded St. Bernard. The only question (in my eyes) was the dam and she has papers. It was the Sire who didn't have papers and it is obvious he is a Saint.

More pictures of the new pup (we have decided a different name might be in order).

I won't pee in your shoes, I promise! (wink wink)

Bruno was a bit unsure about the entire thing.

So far the count is three accidents in the house and 4 good boys for him for going outside. Not a bad ratio for a 12 week old puppy. Lots of praise when he went outside. I think he won't be too much trouble to housebreak.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts