Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We call her Cally for short :) We just picked her up yesterday.

She seems to like the cool tile floors and loves to look outside

Playing with the kids

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Congrats, she is gorgeous! I love the frog leg LOL. Is that you in the first picture?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Congrats, she is gorgeous! I love the frog leg LOL. Is that you in the first picture?
Thanks, everyone. We're happy to have her. She's playful, curious, sooo soft, and with a personality all her own. I forgot how much fun it is to have a puppy in the house again. Yes it is me in the picture, and next to me my son.

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Thanks, everyone. We're happy to have her. She's playful, curious, sooo soft, and with a personality all her own. I forgot how much fun it is to have a puppy in the house again. Yes it is me in the picture, and next to me my son.
You're stunning (kid's pretty cute too!).

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Aw.. Gee.. Thanks, InkedMarie. Maybe I'm expecting a boy then, because when I was pregnant with my girl, nobody complimented me :)

I'm 16 weeks along, BTW.
You're welcome and congrats! Is this your third child? How old are your others and I;m just Marie LOL

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're welcome and congrats! Is this your third child? How old are your others and I;m just Marie LOL
Yes, it is my third (and a surprise -- I was ready for a puppy, not a baby, but oh well :)). My oldest is 7 and my daughter is 3. They are energetic, but gentle and kind kids, thank goodness.

Calypso is great! She loves playing with the kids, and really digs my husband. She knows I'm her boss, though, and listens to me the best so far.

Here are a few pics I took today (including my profile pic):

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Yes, it is my third (and a surprise -- I was ready for a puppy, not a baby, but oh well :)). My oldest is 7 and my daughter is 3. They are energetic, but gentle and kind kids, thank goodness.

Calypso is great! She loves playing with the kids, and really digs my husband. She knows I'm her boss, though, and listens to me the best so far.

Here are a few pics I took today (including my profile pic):

I am in love with her sweet face! Congrats on both, baby and puppy!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Ohhh, congrats on the new puppy and what a great name! I love the pictures you have taken, I can just smell that puppy breath and feel that sweet puppy belly! She's beautiful!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts