Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here is our new cocker spaniel. He was a rescue dog. The previous owner abandoned him in their house when the moved off. He had went some time without eating, was underweight by 8lbs, covered with fleas, and hair was terribly matted.

Here is is 3 weeks later with us. Hair cut (albeit not professionally - keep in mind we had to scissor out tons of mats), washed, given comfortis (no more fleas), and 4 lbs heavier.

He is a great dog - house trained - natural retriever - loves his crate - and has the most laid back personality you can imagine :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
That is a gorgeous dog! Cockers are one of my favorite breeds. Thanks for rescuing this precious animal! He will definitely enrich your life!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cutie!! I have never owned a cocker but my grandparents had a few ... they are soooo cute lol. Thank you so much for saving him!! There are thousands of dogs dying everyday in shelters for no reason, he is indeeed..... Lucky.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Very handsome dog. Some humans (and I use the term loosely) should be put in a house without food or water to drink, no bathing with lots of fleas. See how THEY like it! Thanks for rescuing this big old hunk o love. He will love you forever!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Gorgeous dog, I love his coloring.

Thanks for saving him.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Lucky is adorable. I've always loved cocker spaniels! I've always had cocker spaniels until now. Anyway, he is so cute and you are also Lucky to have such a good dog.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts