Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
You can honestly SEE how serious she is about working in the photos. She's clearly happy and super focused.

I have been to many dog sport events and I have taken quite a few nice photos (before my good camera crapped out) and they do not all look so happy doing their jobs. I love to see a dog that is enjoying itself regardless of what it is doing. She has that light in her eyes. :)

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Yet more, because I have a problem with buying downloads, darn it.

I. Love. This. One.

She was soaking wet because it was hot and I'd dunked her pre-run, and her expression is goofy but I still love the picture.

I ALSO love this one.

LEAP. Little leap.

And these last three are just pure Kylie.

Probably my favorite.

And proof Bug played a little too:

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
They both look so, so happy, and adorable! How old is Bug?
Thanks!

Bug is 10. Or, well, that's what we're going with. There's some guess work on her birth year since she was an adult rehome. She's either 9 going on ten, or 10 and almost 11. Older, anyway.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Lovely shots! I don't blame you for buying them. It's good to see Bug too! She looks great, especially for a boston her age!

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Those are great pictures. She looks so darn happy. Love the blue in her tail, btw.
I thoroughly enjoy dying that dog's tail. It's fun, darn it, and it makes both me and other people smile. We'll see what I do next :p

Lovely shots! I don't blame you for buying them. It's good to see Bug too! She looks great, especially for a boston her age!
Thanks! I like the photos and I like the photographer, so double reason or paying for them a few times a year. I want her to keep coming! Bug delights me, period. She's just a really, really good, really really happy dog. INFECTIOUSLY happy, which I love.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
I agree! Her personality just shines through the screen. I love bostons so much! I'm thinking that after my hopeful purebred dog addition next year, down the line I'll adopt a young and spunky boston. But... You know it's a bad sign when you're thinking about dog #3 when dog #2 isn't even a concept yet :D

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
More professional shots - Kylie, Molly, and a single Bug one.

Molly:

Kylie:

Little snot, standing on the dog walk and sassing me. Standing ABOVE the contact and sassing me.

And Bug:

Bug did 3 jumps, zoomed and left, but there was ONE NICE PICTURE.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Couple of more trial shots that I ADORE.

Never accuse Molly of over jumping.

God, this dog.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Okay, three more because I am weak.

Not the best shot of Molly, ever, but REALLY cool shot of a dog in weaves, if you know what I mean. Like. HOW?

This one, on the other hand, I love for HER - and her physical condition, tbh.

Kylie does happy, a lot at agility but my GOD sometimes she does super intense, too and I love it.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
LOVE that last one of Kylie!
Thanks. It is absolutely one of my favorites, and in part because it's not a part of her that gets photoed a lot (and part because of the flying ear fluff)

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Yet more trial photos.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Is it just me or is Molly's ghost tan becoming more visible?

Lovely pictures! I'm always a fan of weave photos.
I love weave pictures - probably why so many here are weaving :p

Hard to answer the last one. It's somewhat more visible in real life, but not really obvious. Looking at her in anything but extremely bright, direct sunlight and not searching for it - she's black. BUT it's still more apparent than it was, and the camera quality of the professional photographer really picks it up well.

I've also had some fun arguments with the odd person who just says 'so she's just seal?' NO. LOL.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

She, uh, had An Opinion and Things To Say about what I was trying to get her to do.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
LOL just what IS she doing? haha that is the funniest picture!
Howling and barking.

The line on the ground in front of her is a distance line. I told her to go do something on the other side of the line. She howled, she yapped a while, she howled some more (all while wagging her tail), then went and did it. And came back and barked at me more.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts