Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well FINALLY! LoL... I got pictures of our rescues at our kennels. They are so wonderful and so sweet. We had two go to new homes this past weekend... I see these guys at least 5 times a week... and I never manage to get pics. Pfft I'm sorry you all LOL... it's just when it's a routine everyday I dont think to carry my camera along all the time haha. But here they are!!! We have 6 at the moment... but you will only see 5 because one of ours, Kramer a GSD, just had his HD surgery and is recovering at Cici's house. So I'm hoping that I can get pics of him today when I go visit Cici at her house!

Nova was dumped two houses down from the kennels, emaciated and completely bald. Completely bald you guys! Any movement she would crack her skin and bleed... she was raw all over itchy and suffering. Terrible Demodex mange, left to progress and kill her. But here she is! Happy and a bit on the chunky side *Rolls eyes* lol, she's on a diet and looking for a new home.

Here is Lucy. She was an owner surrender because she had grown too big for them. They thought he was going to be a small Dachshund type dog, so when she grew up HUGE they threw her outside and forgot about her. When she got lonely she would howl (total coon hound howl!) and they got tired of her and threw her on us. Said that she was annoying and that they had just bought a TINY Teacup Chihuahua from PetLand Ughh!
She's a happy girl now and is looking for a home!
She looks like a GIANT DACHSHUND!

LOL!

more

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is Cinnamon... she was a neglected rescue. We dont know if she was dumped... or just neglected by her owners. We were driving one day and saw someone kicking her and stopped and took her. (Reported them... AC said they couldnt do anything about it other than drive to them and tell them dont kick a dog. Effing idiots!) She was emaciated and when she first came here she was throwing up and pooping Oats. She was living on the horse food.

Ariel has actually been here longer than I have known Cici... more than 4 years. She was a rescue a long time ago... hairless and suffering from Demodex Mange. She is now our mascot! lol and goes home with diff people everyday. Sometimes Cici, sometimes Tessie (the President of the SPCA), sometimes, Cindy or Winefred... and so on and so on. She is the SPCA family dog! and super happy!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally we have our most recent rescue... Frisco! He's ALL PUPPY! LOL! Cici and I found him at UTB, my college... he was very skinny and limping... and suffering from Demodex mange. He had no hair on his legs or tail base. All red... and still is a bit red... but now he's a happy pup!

Mad because we had to put him back in his kennel in order to take Angelo out of the car. LoL...

Thanks for looking you all!
Nessa

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Oh wow... I really give you guys props for the amazing work you guys do. : )

Beautiful pictures, and all those dogs look so attractive, I wish I could them all home! : P lol! I'd have a big mosh-pit of dogs, rolling and tumbling, licking and barking all hours of the night! lol!

Once again, bless you guys for working so hard to take care of the ones in life that can't take care of themselves. : )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts