Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I lied, it wasn't the beach, it was this:

Here's some pictures of today's poolside fun.

WARNING: Lots of pictures and several videos. :D

Cool, Mom got out the pool!

Henrietta can you swim?

*more*

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Henrietta doing the back stroke

If I stand right in the middle Buck can't get in

Buck snuck in when Chazz wasn't looking

Now, it's all mine

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
At one point there was some conflict as to who was going to be Henrietta's date

Shiner's Dad came over and cut some PVC pipe for Buck.

That's all for now. There's lots more pictures, but I won't bore you.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
funny pics renoman! both your dogs are beautiful but i love white shepards as i have said before! it would probably be my next dog if there were one!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
funny pics renoman! both your dogs are beautiful but i love white shepards as i have said before! it would probably be my next dog if there were one!:rolleyes:
Thanks jcd. I hope you get the chance to experience a white GSD! I think you'd love it. :D

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Those are awesome K! It looks so beautiful out there, I'd be totally jealous if it weren't gorgeous here today too. Shiner's Dad is a great neighbor, first mowing now cutting PVC pipe for Buck! This will require baked goods extraordinarre :D:cool: Maybe a nice apple crisp or pie.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are awesome K! It looks so beautiful out there, I'd be totally jealous if it weren't gorgeous here today too. Shiner's Dad is a great neighbor, first mowing now cutting PVC pipe for Buck! This will require baked goods extraordinarre :D:cool: Maybe a nice apple crisp or pie.
Yeah, I'll have to do something to thank him for his time. Maybe a basket with crackers and cheese?

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
Bore us?? Guess im going to have to go raid your flickr:D

I can see that Henrietta is standing the test of time with your 2 boys. She lasts here a little while till one of the girls gets ahold of her and its off with her head (they are jealous of her sexy bikini)

Great pics and vids K.. Thanks!!

BTW..how does it feel to have almost green grass in early March?

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bore us?? Guess im going to have to go raid your flickr:D

I can see that Henrietta is standing the test of time with your 2 boys. She lasts here a little while till one of the girls gets ahold of her and its off with her head (they are jealous of her sexy bikini)

Great pics and vids K.. Thanks!!

BTW..how does it feel to have almost green grass in early March?

It's weird V. It's even weirder to have 80 degree temps and hot enough to pull the pool out.... I imagine if I try really really hard.. I can get used to it :cool:

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I am sending Otis to save Henrietta from Drowning to death :cool:

I want to know who uses the steps and slide?? Could it be youuuuuuu????? :D

Very cute--I can't wait to be able to get the pool out-not that Otis will go near it:rolleyes:
Glad he's liking the PVC pipe it looks like???

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am sending Otis to save Henrietta from Drowning to death :cool:

I want to know who uses the steps and slide?? Could it be youuuuuuu????? :D

Very cute--I can't wait to be able to get the pool out-not that Otis will go near it:rolleyes:
Glad he's liking the PVC pipe it looks like???
You found me out... the slide is for me :eek: When it gets hotter down here those boys are sharing that pool with Mom!!!!

Buck likes his PVC. He wasn't too sure about it at first, but he's learning to love it.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is Buck smiling, or worn out from the heat? Either way, his tongue is fabulous! And Henrietta has a marvelous back float :p
MMM, it's a little of both. He'd been running around chasing the ball and he was glad to finally be able to get in the pool. Chazz is a pool hog.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great pics and vid K!:cool:
Chazz has a real long tounge dont he:D,this pic is my favourite,buck is one handsome devil.
Dom, Chazz has a tongue that would make Gene Simmons (of KISS) jealous!!!!! :eek:

Yeah, Buck was happy to finally be in the water too. :D

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Great pics K! It's beautiful here today but not nearly nice enough to pull out a pool. Bore us? Are you kidding? More, more!! :D

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Those pictures are hilarious! I love Henrietta doing a back stroke!! That had me laughing so hard! Looks like fun! The weather looks great!
Glad you like them. :D

Henrietta just wanted to show off her new polka dot swimsuit. :cool:

She also took on a little 'water weight' today.. she's looking a little bloated. :eek:

Unfortunately, she still makes that gawd awful noise

*glares at Auntie V*

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great pics K! It's beautiful here today but not nearly nice enough to pull out a pool. Bore us? Are you kidding? More, more!! :D
Thanks Charlie. It's been in the mid to upper 70's all week and today was even warmer. If not for that coastal breeze, it would have been very very hot.

As for more pics, a very wise man once said.. 'always leave them wanting more'. :cool:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts