Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
DSCN1169.jpg DSCN1425.jpg Until... She is now 7months old... Im thinking border terrier x staff maybe? She is quite muscular for her shape, stocky and hairy! She weighs approx 19kgs Atm (just off her food a bit due to first heat) and is very quick and athletic... She can jump for balls and chase down my parents 18month old jack russel (Tries to hold her down with a paw)... What the... Can anyone help me clear this up? She is our baby and we love her sooo much! Best temperment, submissive, plays well and loves life

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
She is adorable! :) I definitely see the Terrier in her face .........

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I can see the wolfhound & lab. Not so much any Rotti or Mastiff - but ya never know. She is soooooooooooooo freaking CUTE!!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
19kg is almost 42 lbs. Mastiffs, rottis and Wolfhounds are all huge and labs aren't small, either. I think maybe your baby has a touch of something smaller in her. She's adorable either way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
19kg is almost 42 lbs. Mastiffs, rottis and Wolfhounds are all huge and labs aren't small, either. I think maybe your baby has a touch of something smaller in her. She's adorable either way.
Yep, i took her to my Brothers house to introduce her to Pixie (Rottie x Bullmastiff) and oscar (Rednosed Pitbull x Bullmastiff) and while they all got along well, Rosie looked very out of place!!! She has not had any major growth spurts and im not sure how much bigger she will get... Yes she is adorable!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would really to find out wat she roughly is!!! I just think that at this age if she was the bigger breeds, she would be quite a bit larger than wat she is!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts