Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Micah is absolutely adorable! :) Reminds me of Lucy a Jack/Rat/Mix I rescued last month ...

Lol! As you can see three of my other dogs are Schnauzer mixes. I love Terriers in general.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I really like terriers too. :)

You sure got lucky with a JRT you describe as calm and sweet! ;p

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I really like terriers too. :)

You sure got lucky with a JRT you describe as calm and sweet! ;p
Yea we did a year of research before we picked a breeder...and went with a JRTCA registered breeder..their breeding guidelines are very strict and this breeder is well known and breeds primarily for temperment. When we were first emailing her about Micah..she kept saying "hes a sweetie"..and me and my husband thought she was just trying to sell him..LOL...but...she was really telling the truth..LOL one of the first things people say when they meet him is "he is calm for a JRT"..I am like I know...but ...if you have a tennis ball..he can catch it for HOURS!!!!!! and I do mean HOURS!!!!! LOL

The other funny thing...you see my Husband in all the pictures with him...he is his baby...before we got him...my husband said he would never talk in "baby talk voice to him" he didn't see how ppl do that...well..NOW...yea....he's always talking in Baby talk voice to him telling him he loves him and hes daddys handsome boy..LOL...its sooo funny...Micah "own's us".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts