Poor Jubel just managed to shock himself twice before I figured out what made him yelp. He'd just finished getting his dinner from his kibble nibble ball and was doing recon for missed kibble around the room. I heard him let out a small yelp and jump back from the coffee table that has our TV and accessories in the basement. Went over to see what he hurt himself on and couldn't see anything so I went back over to my computer. Minute later he yelps again but louder this time. A more complete search of the area and I find a kibble next to the power strip and plugs coming out of it. One of the plugs was a bit lose and I could see it wet from his tongue going for the kibble. Poor pup loves his kibble enough to risk shocking himself a second time to get it.