Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Wrinkly? Maybe. Cute? Absolutely! I love the crossed paws. A relaxed yet alert guardian. :)

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here he comes....... lol

And...there he goes.....(thank goodness he turned)...

Sliming his Bowling Ball........

And nighty night time sucking on his stuftie........

Thats all for now!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Too funny...Otis just engulfs his poor toys, lol. And isn't that a horse-sized jolly ball? Still cracks me up that his favorite toy is a 10lb bowling ball...:p

Where are his bunny ears?

·
Registered
945 Posts
You need to have Otis teach Payton about that turning trick. He took me out the other day. :) Love all the pics. Give Otis a big hug from us!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I think I would be horrified if he came running at me O_O
A mass of wrinkles and..more wrinkles..lol that last picture is adorable, does he really suck on stuffies?

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Too funny...Otis just engulfs his poor toys, lol. And isn't that a horse-sized jolly ball? Still cracks me up that his favorite toy is a 10lb bowling ball...

Where are his bunny ears?
haha--it is a horse-sized one and it's juuust right lol
I think his Bowling Ball is heavier than 10, actually...I'll have to look haha

He's lookin' very handsome I love the one with the crossed paws
Thank you--he's a gentleman :)
Otis baby is sure grown up to be so beautiful! I love the pic of him sucking the stuffy...Thats the biggest baby in the world..lol

BTW..I am glad he turned when he did too! lolol
HAHA V--he sure is and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!! :)
You need to have Otis teach Payton about that turning trick. He took me out the other day. Love all the pics. Give Otis a big hug from us!
OH my gosh--Otis took me out once last summer when he still had his clumsy Puppy paws--now he's a pro LMAO
If he took me out now it would NOT be good LOL

I think I would be horrified if he came running at me O_O
A mass of wrinkles and..more wrinkles..lol that last picture is adorable, does he really suck on stuffies?
oh Pepper, the worst he'd do to ya is run you over and then slobber all over you when he turned around to make sure you were okay ;)
Wow he's getting even more handsome! Glad he didn't take you and the booger out . OMG, Otis sucks on stuffies? Mo does too, but only if he's in trouble or nervous lol.
haha--Otis has to have a stuftie or he won't go to sleep LOL
He dosen't chew toys in them, he sucks them into them--the one in that pic is lookin pretty rough--it's about time to bury her, she's beyond just going to the Stuftie ER anymore lol She's been stitched up enough

My old neighbor actually goes to yard Sales and Buys Otis his stufties--he just loves to see Otis walking around with them in his mouth :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
He's a handsome boy. I just love the giant dogs. We have a mastiff named Wellington at our local dog park. He always comes up to me and tries to push the treats up and out of my pocket, but if he does get them out he sits down for one. Such a good boy. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Brook

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love seeing pictures of Otis. He looks to huggable, wrinkles and all!
Awww thank you--he is very huggable haha
He's a handsome boy. I just love the giant dogs. We have a mastiff named Wellington at our local dog park. He always comes up to me and tries to push the treats up and out of my pocket, but if he does get them out he sits down for one. Such a good boy. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Brook
haha --Wellington sounds like a typical Mastiff lol--will do anything for food!!!

Oh, and, welcome to the Forum!! :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I love the one with him sucking on his stuffie. Sweet dreams Otis!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts