Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not too often that I capture this boy's sad faces--usually they are always goofy...but it's been a week now that he's been neutered....and he's not so happy lol
So....Here's The Not So Happy Otis....

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Hahahaha! TOO FUNNY! Who knew a dog with a face like that could be so chocked full of expressions! (That was a compliment!) lol! Because I think he's adorable as can be! I love the one of him on his back with the toy in mouth, you can't see his eyes or anything! lol!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
LOL!!! Great pics sugah!!!! Otis did look happy playing.. give him henrietta back.. dont be a mean mommy.. :D

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys lol
Hahahaha! TOO FUNNY! Who knew a dog with a face like that could be so chocked full of expressions! (That was a compliment!) lol! Because I think he's adorable as can be! I love the one of him on his back with the toy in mouth, you can't see his eyes or anything! lol!
haha--his skin all falls down over his eyes when he lays on his back--ol' flubber face :D
LOL!!! Great pics sugah!!!! Otis did look happy playing.. give him henrietta back.. dont be a mean mommy..
I don't think he's missing his man parts, I think he is missing his chicken
He is missing his girlfriend....but since I took it off of him and started washing his face it has gotten ALOT better....poor guy--buy him a mail-order-girlfriend and have to take if off of him 'cause he gets pimples from her....chicken pox? :p

·
Registered
718 Posts
So Otis got snipped, huh? How's his wound healing so far?

His facial expression is very similar to Lennox's.

-n

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMG that is the droopiest face ive ever seen so cute on the one where hes upside down smiling lol i bet that the only time u see those top teeth lol
It is the only time I see his top teeth--haha--or the bottom really LOL

So Otis got snipped, huh? How's his wound healing so far?

His facial expression is very similar to Lennox's.

-n
He did get snipped--he's healing good--there is quite a bump under his stitchces, but vet says not to worry because it's not red or oozing. Stitches out next Wed. :)

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Poor Otis looks down right depressed! :( I feel for you big guy, I hope you are feeling better about life soon. I love Otis HAPPY! :)

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Poor Otis looks down right depressed! :( I feel for you big guy, I hope you are feeling better about life soon. I love Otis HAPPY! :)
I know-we never see our boy like this--it's depressing lol
He got to go out and I let him play with his bowling ball a little bit...so he's happier tonight!!
If he weren't so adorable, that droopy sad face would be heart-breaking! The pic where his mouth's wide open is priceless. Probably my favorite, along with the third one you posted.
awwww THanks :) He's a heartbreaker, no doubt lol

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Ooooh man!!! Those were some pretty pathetic looking Otis pics :(:(. But he is still as handsome as ever in them!!! LoL... poor boy!
The happy pics are MORE LIKE IT!!! He is so sweet lol... love the play bowing pic!
Nessa

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
OMG..he really knows how to pour on the pity party face. I LOVE the one that dieselmama reposted...that was my favorite too. His little paw in that one is so cute...

GREAT POST...he's really hammin up the pity party...big ole goof. I love him

1 - 20 of 28 Posts