Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
your daughter is amazingly beautiful, such a sweet face! what a head of hair on her!
and Otis is of course a handsome boy.
thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
:) Awwww thank you everyone--so glad you enjoyed them

Volleyballgk---Can't wait to see Payton Pictures!!!! Make sure you let me know when they are up--I am missing alot lately haha-try to get one of him "hunting"--I'd love to see that!!! LOL

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Thank you M :)
Do you bath Ually outside in the summer??? We take Otis to the groomer in the winter and we like to do it in the summer outside...just for the same reason you said above--he's a disaster by the week after HAHA It's pretty much a waste of money for us to pay someone to bath him --and it also gives us some amusement to bath him outside--we love to see him pout :p :D
Eddie and Uallis both get baths outside in the summer. I'd love to get pictures of it but it takes all hands available to get it done...lol In the winter, we used to give him a bath in the bathtub...he doesn't quite fit anymore...lol

I know what you mean about the groomer, its like $50 for them to bathe Uallis...:eek:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
WOW SDO, that little girlie is sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. That picture is soo cute of her...Beautiful baby. I cannot believe she is already here...that went sooo quick. (quick for me, i'm sure not so much for you :))

Otis is as cute as ever..keep him clean!

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Eddie and Uallis both get baths outside in the summer. I'd love to get pictures of it but it takes all hands available to get it done...lol In the winter, we used to give him a bath in the bathtub...he doesn't quite fit anymore...lol

I know what you mean about the groomer, its like $50 for them to bathe Uallis...
hehe--I know what you mean about all hands available LMAO
Last summer Otis ran from the hose, so far this bath he stayed put pretty well...we'll see if we can get him to stay in the swimming pool this summer without mommy in with him LOL

And Otis' Baths are only $30 here...If it were $50 I don't know if he'd get them once a month in the winter LOL

WOW SDO, that little girlie is sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. That picture is soo cute of her...Beautiful baby. I cannot believe she is already here...that went sooo quick. (quick for me, i'm sure not so much for you :))

Otis is as cute as ever..keep him clean!
Thank you Mac!! :)

And, it did go quick--even for me...I am trying to hold onto every second 'cause I know she's not gonna stay like this long

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Awww Shug, too cute! Otis must get the whole back yard wet when he shakes! :p And, of course, Sydney is a shining star!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
awwwww great pics sugah!! I wish I have a big brother like Otis growing up.. :D You and Rick make the cutest babies ever! She looks alot like Abby already!

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Awww Shug, too cute! Otis must get the whole back yard wet when he shakes! And, of course, Sydney is a shining star!
Thanks Sam!!
haha...not quite the whoole back yard, but his daddy sure was wet LOL....it was nice to see someone else get wet and hairy bathing him for once :D
Syd is just too beautiful Shug
LMAO at the bath pics, I'll have to get some of Mo crammed in the tub
You put him in your Tub?? haha...I need pics of that!
awwwww great pics sugah!! I wish I have a big brother like Otis growing up.. You and Rick make the cutest babies ever! She looks alot like Abby already!
Thank you Mudra...and...we do, don't we??? :D:D
(MISS YOU :( )

21 - 29 of 29 Posts