Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi yall, well i was wondering, some of yall know im getting a new puppy, well so shes doesnt carry fleas in the house, i was wondering somethin' ok they say that organic flea/tick yard stuff is ok for domestic animals, so i've been looking 4 some, BUT i've been reading a puppy book that says some can be dangerous:( So i dont know what to believe
:confused: im sooooo confused, i need yalls advice plzzzz:(

Thnx

·
Registered
12,761 Posts
Certainly if you're getting a new puppy, you will be on speaking terms with a vet. I think they would be able to assist you with your new pup.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I concur, speak with your vet

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK yeah i guess i should, but i also have another question,....... well, of course ya'll know puppies WILL have accidents in the house, well, what did yall use to clean it up with, at petco, i've seen some odor and stain remover stuff, do yall have any ideas?

Thnx

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I've been recommended Petastic, or just baking soda... But I went out and bought a carpet steamer lmfao...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ooo

Oh, i dont think i've ever heard of those, well, i went 2 petco yesterday, and bought 1, i was looking at 2 different brands, the 1 i bought is called Natures Miracles or something like that, at 1st i asked a ldy that worked there wat her opinon was between the 2 and she told me that 1 ,so i bought it have yall heard of that brand?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts