Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked out a pet store today and got some free dog food samples. My little guy is a little...picky. I got two kinds of Fromm and also a sample of prarie. He really seemed to like the surf and turf form of FROMMS. The ingredients seem very good as well...

any thoughts?

Might very well be the next bag of food we purchase....oh, and I need to see if they like Honest Kitchen because I am getting some samples of that too. I like to give the dogs taste tests on foods. They like it too...lol

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I like Fromm. I'm not feeding it right now, but my dogs love it, too.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I'm feeding Fromm Adult Gold right now, and my dogs are doing well on it so far.

·
Registered
343 Posts
IMHO, it's a very underrated food.

My mom's fed it, all of the breeders I was around fed it, and I will feed it when I get my pup. They've always had great results. It's easy to digest, and a good "allergy" food.

You can rotate between the formulas with no ill effects.

LOL. No, I don't work for Fromm's. I swear. :D

·
Registered
818 Posts
I have used FROMM 4-Star in the past and will use it again. My dogs loved it and did excellent on it. We rotated between all the flavors. When the Surf & Turf came out, we used that, as well. We were able to rotate between the flavors without incident. Great food, and like the poster above said, very underated.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Good food. My dogs loved it but it was just a little too rich for Savannah she had d when I added it to her food to try to switch her. Rio had no problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts