Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I'm feeding my Jack Evo Small Bites. However, my boyfriend and I are looking at adding to our family, a rescue dog. And she's a big girl! So I'm curious, what are your opinions on these foods?

BlueBuff Wilderness
TOTW High Prairie
TOTW Wetlands

I can probably get a discount on these because I can get them at work. Since our new girl will probably eat a whole lot more than my Buster, I'm looking at what's going to be the best food, but also the most cost effective. I'm perfectly happy staying with the Evo, but that might get pricey =(

What are your opinions?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I also feed my Boston Terrier Innova Evo. He does well on it. Blue Buffalo and TOTW are pretty good foods too. IMO, you probably can't go wrong with any of these choices. ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Since our new girl will probably eat a whole lot more than my Buster, I'm looking at what's going to be the best food, but also the most cost effective. I'm perfectly happy staying with the Evo, but that might get pricey =(

What are your opinions?
If you are really worried about being cost effective, chicken soup makes a good product at a low price, Its $1.00 per pound and as you can see below, its main ingredients arnt too shabby at all. http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/product_detail.asp?pf_id=2014106&dept_id=1&brand_id=630&Page=

Chicken, turkey, chicken meal, ocean fish meal, cracked pearled barley, whole grain brown rice, oatmeal, millet, white rice, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), potatoes, egg product, tomato pomace, duck, salmon, flaxseed, natural chicken flavor

1 - 3 of 3 Posts