Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well only two puppies left! They all went pretty fast and all found great homes and now we're left with the two black ones (of course) even though they're the cutest puppies ever everyone was much more interested in the light colored ones. Well their loss! :rolleyes:. The two remaining pups have names too! The boy is Haven and the girl is Kammie.Hallie and the puppies hung out all week! She has to growl and snap a few times for them to leave her alone but they all play together and have fun! And my cousin's friend just got a new chihuahua puppy named Rocky and he played with Haven and Kammie the whole two days he was here. Despite the fact they towered over the little guy Haven and Kammie were very gentle with him, that's definitely something Happy passed down! Oh, and since there is only 2 puppies left it makes it much easier to play with them and take them places, we took them to the lake.On to the pictures!!!
First everyone got acquainted with the water and learned how to swim-

Even Hallie (please excuse her "i'm dying save me" expression-

And Rocky-

**MORE**

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Haven liked swimming-

The poor little guy had no energy left afterward!-

On to the lake!
More swimming-

I think that maybe they have a little Portuguese water dog in them! lol-

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven decided he didn't like the lake after he plunged straight off the dock for a fish so he kept wanting to get in my lap-

And my brother's lap-

Kammie sporting her new look-

That's all of the lake pictures. It was overall a great experience and very fun for them!

Playtime! (Rocky the chihuahua included)

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rocky stealing food but Kammie is a good girl so she didn't overreact-

"Is that a treat?" and yes she is sitting!-

Yay playtime!-

They spent alot of the time running around the house, Kammie preferred to chill on the couch though-

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rocky was so cute! but full of attitude-

Haven-

And the closing picture
Haven and Kammie-

Well this will probably be my last picture thread on the puppies seeing as I probably won't get one unless one of their homes fall through. It's really sad to see them go because they were a little piece of their mom. Happy would be so proud to see them today. Remember we've taken complete care of them doing everything their mother would do since they were just 3 weeks old.
Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
they are beautiful!! i love all the swimming pictures :) i think that Kammie is just so pretty, i love the white on her chest. haven is pretty too. rocky looks like a handful ;)

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Oh, so cute! I love Haven and Kammie! I'm sorry you won't be keeping one of them, but they have surely enriched your lives now.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Thanks for sharing! I love all the pics, they are just too adorable! I wanna smooch their sweet faces! Many blessings for the puppies and their future homes. saving the best for last with Haven and Kammie :) whoever gets them r gonna be lucky...

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Those puppies are so sweet! The swimming pics are beautiful.
Kammie is too adorable:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts