Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(Hm, scrap the picture timeline. I'm not as good at it as Shaina is. :p)

Instead, I'll post the video timeline of Marge that took me a whole month to make. Thanks to Rosemaryninja who suggested the first song, which lead to the choosing of the second. It's not the kind of music that I really listen to, but it fit SO well!

Today is (supposedly) Marge's second birthday, and her 1st Gotcha! Day is tomorrow.

So, here she is, from June 2008 to June 2009.. Marge!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Great video!!:D

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
AMAZING! I love that!!

I should plan on doing something like that for Donatello on his "adoptive-birthday"!!

Very touching, and beautiful... You can almost see her growing in the pictures...

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I think the 2nd song was very appropriate because it's easy to see that Marge has danced into your life with great abandon. That was a very special video and even tho she wasn't a little puppy when you got her, it was easy to see her grow with you. You've done a wonderful job with her and I know her life is so much the better for it.

Marge is such a pretty dog...there's something about a shiny black dog...;)

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
That was a fantastic vid, MissMutt! You really captured her character there...she seems like such a sweet, goofy, quirky girl (kinda reminds me of Kim a bit in the way she moves and watches things sometimes).

Happy Birthday!!! And here's to many more years with Marge!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks so much everyone. I really tried hard to capture Marge doing all the things she loves best, and the things that make her "her", and from the sounds of it I didn't do a bad job.

Wonder what Year 2 will have in store for us...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts