Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ruby is coming up on 4 months (in 4 days) up until this weekend she has been the most placid and calm puppy ever. Friday night however she sprung to life and is now a tiny terror. She has figured out how to open my tea towel drawer and is content ripping everything from there and trashing my kitchen...her toys are all over the place...the dog beds strewn across the living room, toilet paper from 1 end of the house ot the other....I have no idea where her sudden behaviour comes from but man she is making me crazy .......and grey!

From 6am til about 8 she is into everything, than she naps but is up by 10 and again into everything. Sleeping by 1 up at about 3 and into everything. She will have short nap spurts between 3 and 8 than goes to bed with my daughter...than goes out for a pee and goes to bed for the night at 10...than it starts all over again at 6am.

She is very much like some of my 18 month olds I care for through the day...she keeps me hopping better than most 2 year olds...she tries my patience like a typical 3 year old lol.

Good thing I love her dearly or I would seriously be mad about it all. bathroom is now kept closed, going to buy locks for the drawers and as far as toys and dogbeds go well I'm gonna have to live with that for a while I guess. lol. she is a mini poodle but a HUGE pile of trouble. lol.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Awww, she sounds like a real cutie! lol Have patience, this too shall pass and she'll soon be a mature young dog and you will miss all her puppy antics.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww, she sounds like a real cutie! lol Have patience, this too shall pass and she'll soon be a mature young dog and you will miss all her puppy antics.
One of the things I am really greatful for is that she has herself on a schedule (pooping, sleeping, etc etc) so at least I know when my next break will be give or take 30 mins lol.

And yes she is very cute and really good natured. Really she isn't that much trouble ...when she's sleeping lol. I will miss the puppy days at one time I guess but for now I cannot wait for them to pass lol.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I remember when my dogs were little pups. I loved them too much to care for all the things they tore up, and all the nibbling (almost biting!) they did on my legs when they were "teething."

She will grow out of it, be patient. What a cutie.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hard to belive that something this cute can get into so much trouble lol.

Look at this adorable face, you would never believe the drama she causes lol.

·
Registered
55 Posts
lol, i see you've painted her nails. she's adorable - it's funny to see those pictures and associate it with all the things she's been doing.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, i see you've painted her nails. she's adorable - it's funny to see those pictures and associate it with all the things she's been doing.
Yes I painted her nails over the weekend while she was sleeping lol. I will take pics of all teh damage and show them to...of course its all cleaned up now but she'll do it all again for me I'm sure lol

·
Registered
640 Posts
Oh my GOODNESS, those photos -- she is adorable!!!!! It's true, what everyone said... she will grow out of the puppy version of the terrible 2's and you'll look back fondly on it... I have to keep our bathroom doors closed too, because last time I let my pups in with me, they were eyeing the toilet tissue roll and you could almost see their eyes light up -- "Oooh, what is this, an entire roll of papery stuff... what fun we can have with this!!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts