Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She hates the camera and always hides from it when she sees me snapping pictures of the others. I was so excited i was able to take a picture of her, i had to share - Ladies and Gentleman, this is Lady:

I was only allowed one :(

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Aw, how cute!

I know how you feel about getting pictures. Hunter used to slink away anytime I took anything out with a light. Now hes much better after training and we are still working on it! :)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aw, how cute!

I know how you feel about getting pictures. Hunter used to slink away anytime I took anything out with a light. Now hes much better after training and we are still working on it! :)
More power to you - i haven't even begun! :rolleyes:

what a cutie, although she looks so Sad...haha. It is as if she is saying..alright alright...get it over with..!!
I wouldn't doubt it!

Aw, great picture! Congrats on getting it. :)
Thanks!

LoL! Awe she's so cute, but looks POed cuz you're snapping a pic! LOL aweee
Nessa
Boy was she - she won't let her guard down now - SUCKS! :p

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
i had a Sheltie that was scared pea green of the camera (i think it was b/c of the flash)....i sat w/ her for about an hr one time and just snapped/flashed the camera and treated until she got used to the fact that it wasn't going to hurt her.....she was never 100% w/ it but she at least didn't run for cover when she saw the camera....

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i had a Sheltie that was scared pea green of the camera (i think it was b/c of the flash)....i sat w/ her for about an hr one time and just snapped/flashed the camera and treated until she got used to the fact that it wasn't going to hurt her.....she was never 100% w/ it but she at least didn't run for cover when she saw the camera....
I'm not sure what it is with Lady. I had all 3 of them sitting on the couch together and i thought "this would make a pretty picture" and i boxed my fingers together mimicking a camera, Lady jumped out of the sofa and went outside as if to say she didn't want part in it. So I'm not exactly sure what her issues are :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts