Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just seen a cat get hit by a car, well, a mini van. It was so sad!!

I had taken my kids to get something to eat and this poor kitty ran out into the traffic and the car next to me hit it. The poor cat was just flopping around and I screamed at my kids to cover their eyes. And would you believe that the car that hit the poor kitty didn't even stop!!! Oh, they slowed down, but then drove on. Of course I jumped out, threw on my super hero cape and ran to the rescue (ok, I really didn't have my cape). The cat was wounded pretty bad and I stayed with it until Animal Control could get there to take it to the vet.

What a stressful night!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Oh how awful... I HATE #@#[email protected]#s who do that and don't even have the decency to stop!! :( Is the kitty going to make it, do you think? Bless you for stopping to help!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh how awful... I HATE #@#[email protected]#s who do that and don't even have the decency to stop!! :( Is the kitty going to make it, do you think? Bless you for stopping to help!
I don't know, it was pretty bad. I made the poor guy from Animal Control promise me that they would try to save the kitty and not just put it down. I told him if the kitty pulls through tat I would adopt it (don't tell my husband!). I am always afraid that they will just put a wounded cat to sleep since the odds of them being adopted here are only like 3%. Between 97 & 98% of all the cats at our local Animal Control never find homes. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts