Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been a long time since I posted any pictures of my boy!

Oli turned 3 this June, can't believe it. He weighs about 17 pounds and about is 15 inches tall. I still haven't had him DNA tested to try and figure out what kind of mutt he is. Originally he was labeled a Pomeranian x Poodle but I have my doubts. Nowadays he looks like various different breeds depending on where he is in his haircut cycle, haha. The only thing I see for sure is Poodle - but who knows!

He got his NTD and we have done several for-fun agility and rally trials. I'm searching for somewhere to do lure coursing with him, but haven't been able to find anything yet. His leash reactivity is still there, but not nearly as bad as he used to be. He is just a fun, quirky, crazy little pup.

(more)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
22 Posts
What a cute little lad! Looks like he’s enjoying himself. I definitely see the poodle in him, not so much the Pom! My favorite pic has to be the first!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all!! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
So cute! Have you ever thought of creating a website for your dog? Those pictures are just too precious. You can create a free website at hPage.com which is a website builder. They also have a slideshow gallery so that's a nice feature.

I created a website for my dogs there on hPage but it's in German.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts