·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They made it to the finals, woot. LOL

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
I got SO RAGEY when the guy with the bird said "We're the best animal act." Uh, was he in the bathroom every time Olate Dogs were out there?

I normally find animal acts generally boring (I think it was the winner of the British version was the one on that did that awful dance with her dog) but I really want these guys to win. I love them so much because they obviously crazy love their dogs, and the dogs look SO HAPPY every time they're on stage. That's performance for me. When the dog loves it.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, while his bird is nice and I am sure his other birds are too, the dogs are way better.

I would love for them to win, but it's going to be tough. I was surprised but happy the speed painter made it through, but really either of the judge's choice would have been good. I do think that the comedian might just take it this year.

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
I've met some smart birds, so the flying through hoops thing falls a little flat for me. What is admittedly beyond me is HOW they taught their dogs to do all the things they can do.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I can't wait to see what they do for the finals.

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
When they were tumbling on the mat with their dog jumping over/under them I was dying. I pictured trying to teach that to each of my dogs and the hilarious end results.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol yeah I know. I love watching Sharon's reactions to it, hilarious.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts