·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know right, and they got a standing ovation from the judges.

I really can't wait to see what they will do next. I would love it if they made it to the live shows.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I was in tears by the end of that. I was all tingly with goosebumps. Loved it!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vegas will be tough, there are already a lot of great acts I have seen from last weeks airings. But they are good, and Sharon might not let the boys say no to them, lol.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I'm just glad you posted it and I got to see it! I hardly ever watch TV (like..once a week for an hour or so if that).

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love AGT, and have been watching it since the first season. And yeah this is by far the best animal act they have ever had. I probably watch way more TV than I should, lol.

Oh and yes Howard did indeed make a 7 year old boy cry, if you caught that at the beginning.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also the problem that has plagued animal acts that have made it to the next round is. While they have wowed the judges in their auditions, they underperformed in Vegas. So I really hope they don't continue that tradition.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I'll have to check it out sometime. Going downstairs and watching TV somehow just seems so tedious lol!

Also the problem that has plagued animal acts that have made it to the next round is. While they have wowed the judges in their auditions, they underperformed in Vegas. So I really hope they don't continue that tradition.
That's crappy. But - animal acts can be pretty hard. Hopefully they'll make it!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It airs on Mondays and Tuesdays on NBC for now, not sure how things will go later on in the season.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Well that's gonna be incredibly crappy if I go to Michigan. Think dad plans on leaving when he gets back from da Bronx. I've yet to tell him I'm bringing Bella if I go.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 19 of 19 Posts