Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The snow is worst than i had expected,for here anyway.
Its actually the worst snow we have had in 18 years and London just broke down today which was all good because i spent all of 3 hours at work.
Anyway i took the dogs out for thier first taste of real daytime snow (i didnt use the DSLR as i thought it might get damaged in the snow,it hasnt stopped,still going!)

Its only been snowing since yesterday but quite frankly ive had enough,the dogs like it though.....(forgive the overload,im quite amazed by the snow myself)

This is my snow punk!!

Dont throw your weight around you big prick!

This fight can wait,theres my brother (even though i dont like him)

Blake,you down there???

many more.........

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am pretending to be chilled out,although im never that..

And im pretending i havnt got snow hangin off my lips...

What did i tell your skinny ass!

I hate him!!

more....

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This white stuff dont stop flowing mannnnn,its blinding me!

I think i look handsome in it..

Those 2 fools need to grow up!

Is that Alfie or are you lying again??

couple more..

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why cant i smell nada??

Its time to go home,too damm cold!

Probably DF's shortest ever video but its quite funny,Aslan hears kids screaming,goes all serious then lets out a sort of "whatever huff and puff" at the end

Thanks for looking.

(Cheers PG they loved it)

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Holy white stuff Batman :eek: You really are getting dumped on LOL. I know it's not the DSLR but they're great photos anyway. The scream in the video sounds like some woman's being attacked :eek: love the big guy's reaction, "Is there danger afoot? Shall my services be needed? Pffft nevermind, just kids playin'..."

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHA!! Harrise trust me the novelty wears off after your 1st walk,its nice to look at,quite magical i guess when you havnt seen it for so many years but DAMM! its cold.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Great pictures!

Whoever it was screaming sounded like they were being murdered...LOL I love Aslan's little sound of disgust afterward...:D

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Oh it's not that bad, unless you don't have the proper gear... I think we're getting payback for the snow packed winter we had last year.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
:mad:

:mad:

I've had to keep the shorts and thee shirts out all winter.
I feel you man... I would do anything to get some actual cold here. ::mad:

Looks like fun, Pooch

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Great pictures Dom! The 'kids' look like they are thoroughly enjoying the snow. I have to agree with you though. It's pretty to look at but damn that stuff is cold!!! :eek:

Love the video.. Aslan is all attitude. :D

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
HAHA!! Harrise trust me the novelty wears off after your 1st walk,its nice to look at,quite magical i guess when you havnt seen it for so many years but DAMM! its cold.
You might wanna wait for Summer to visit Vermont then :rolleyes:
I am happy when it snows cause that means it's warming up LMAO. Of course then we have to shovel :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys they did love it out there.
I took them out for a last walk about 20 minutes ago and the boys didnt wana come back in,ive seen enough snow for the next 18 years i think.

Mdawn the more i watch that little vid the more it does sound like somebodys being murdered!,maybe they was and Aslan didnt give a crap.LMAO (joke)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
the dogs are loving it! it is fun but only for a day or 2!! blake and aslan are friggin funny!! aslan looks massive as usual:eek:

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Harrise, RBark and alphadog, you all can come take this cold and snow away anytime you are ready....quite frankly, i'm tired of it....it has been like this since (what, Ron) end of Oct/beginning of Nov.....it can warm up anytime now....then maybe my dogs can get out and stttrrreeeeetttccchhh....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts