2.5 mo....

5 mo....

in our hotel room when we went to CA for "Pet Stars"....2003

more.....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bringing me the L-E-P-R-E-C-H-A-U-N during one of her demos...this is where she and Tir won a yrs supply of Canidae dog food...(it's in my right hand)

and the 2 of them playing "ring-a-ring-of-roses"...

and we all fall down....

"smoking her stoagie".....

more....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and, she even was a "sled dog"....

going down the slide....she loves these things....

just being Lacey....she was about 5 i think....

and her water retrieval....she would go past her ears if the water were deep enuff....

one more....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and this was another demo at the school....finding R-E-I-N-D-E-E-R....then she would either squeak it or make it "fart", whichever i told her to do....

sorry, you can see why i love her soooo much....she is just an awesome girl....and we couldn't be closer....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bet she would make a great sled dog :D

How old is she?
she's 10.....and, i'm sure, if it weren't for those hip, she would have loved pulling a sled full of kids....but, she also loved just carrying the things up the hill for the kids....the problem was getting her to wait till the kids were off the sled....once she dumped a boy off his saucer sled, and the kid sat there and laughed so hard he almost pee'd his pants (or so he told me)....

and smarts, guys....i think you'd all know what i mean that she is beyond smart.....she's uncanny.....sometimes her intelligence/insight is spooky....she seems to read my thoughts....i'm sure most, if not all, of you have had that extremely strong bond w/ your dog and know what i mean....

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
TIR, now I know why you feel so sad about Lacey. She is a great dog. You did really well with her and looks like you had so much fun with her. I really hope she responds well with her medication so she can enjoy doing the things she loves to do best. :D

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
It's good to be nostalgic sometimes. She sounds extremely smart and eager to please you.

And I'm going out on a limb here (and sound stupid) but why do you call them "goose dogs"?
nope, never a stupid question....my 4 (Kody, our 5th BC, doesn't do it....he seems to be afraid of the geese:D) have the job of "removing" geese from businesses, parks, golf courses, etc.....they get to swim, and chase and w/in about a wk the geese decide that that place is not a safe place to be and relocate.....i get to have fun w/ my dogs (it is beautiful to watch both the dogs work and the geese, sometimes as many as 300 or more, take flight [but cover your head if they fly your way:eek:]) and get paid for it:D....

and Mudra, yeah....all my furkids mean the world to me, but as this is drawing nearer, i really have to admit that Lacey is my #1 of the 4....there will never be another like her......like the post on the "heart dog".....that is my girl for me.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts