Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just this morning, Sobaka has been acting strange. First she just would not settle down. At all. Then, thinking that she might need out, I called her. She came fast, but she was running, then snapping at her left side, then running faster, then shaking like she had water on her fur, the snapping, etc., all the way to the door. When I took her out, she had a diarrhea with no shape or form. Then more of this snapping at side, frantic movement.....

I need help. I don't know what to do. I don't want to take her to the vet unless I have to...

Thanks so much,

Corteo

·
Registered
301 Posts
has she had her flea meds lately? Sounds like fleas or something is bitting her!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have gotten a bad batch of frontline before! I would take her to the vet!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Definitely vet time. Runny poop plus biting at the side, to me, indicates some kind of GI discomfort.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope, I decided to wait for an hour or two before a vet visit. She showed absolutely none of this behavior at all again. So I didn't take her to the vet, and kept a very close eye on her. As to the diarrhea, she has absolutely the worst stomatch. Anything new to her diet, and she has diarrhea...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts