Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
w/ these Pit Bulls....go to the dog club, thinking your dogs are going to have a nice peaceful, leisurely playtime and look what happens....i really think this should be reported for out and out harassment.....

we were out there for 2 hrs and this is what she did the whole time....you'd think after a while the BC's would figure her to be a squeaky toy and do like they like to do w/ all squeaky toys and "eat" the squeaker:D....

actually they all got along great....so much for those "vicious" Pitties....i have met many sweet Pits (pretty much every one i've met) but i think Gypsy is my all time fav....

and some pics (still squeaking at Saoirse)...

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Poor Saoirse! She looked like she was thinking, "Do I have to stand here and take this"? For a while the other 2 dogs looked like lawn ornaments! LOL

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i think she focus'd mostly on Saoirse cuz their energy level is about the same and she really wanted to play w/ her...but, Saoirse being true to the BC attitude "If it's not a Border Collie, it's just a dog" and they don't require BC's attention:D:rolleyes:....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
? to all you Pit owners...do all Pit "squeak" like that?...is that really their bark?

and i hope i didn't offend any of you...i just thought this was so cute how she tried so hard and the Borders just seemed to "ignore" her....

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Haha what a cutie. Had no chance in catching your BC though. Oddly enough at first it looked like she was actually trying to herd your dogs.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have never heard Gyps bark any other way...even when she is "telling a dog off" she barks like that....maybe that's why they don't take her seriously:D

tw1n, i think she thinks she's a Border sometimes....she does like to try to keep them all in "order"....but it's like telling the river to stop flowing; they don't listen....

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
? to all you Pit owners...do all Pit "squeak" like that?...is that really their bark?

and i hope i didn't offend any of you...i just thought this was so cute how she tried so hard and the Borders just seemed to "ignore" her....
Yeah that is their bark when they get going. Nubs rarely barks like that. In fact he rarely barks in general. Even in play he rarely barks...

She is a cutie! I was laughing the whole time thinking "Man, that is the typical Pit Bull Attitude... LETS PLAY!!!!! COMEONCOMEONCOMEON!!!!!!!!!!"

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Poor Gypsy, the BC's wont play with her! Does Titch just stand behind his mom all day?:D:p Why does he do that?

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
when we're out there playing ball Titch's focus is totally on the ball, but when we aren't playing ball (that day we were mowing the lawn) and they are just running around, he focus' on his mom....so does Saoirse...they play this "race/chase" game down the length of the field and the whole idea seems to be "let's get Tir to chase me" for Saoirse, then Titch races on the outside....

it's funny cuz Huck's focus has always been on Saoirse, but everyone else (Willow, Zaida and Titch) focus' on Tir

1 - 10 of 10 Posts